250 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

Hi Guys, I run a theme tweaking service so as I’m writing up all the copy for the feature list etc I’m wondering whether it’s allowed on ThemeForest to advertise my services for custom requests etc. in the item description or is there something in the rules that say I cant?

Cheers guys, I’m hoping to get more involved in TF again, I used to be around all the time but I seem to have disappeared out of the community for a while :(

2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

I’m pretty sure you can advertise your services but I would contact support for this.

4911 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

If you’re throwing a message in your item’s descriptions saying you also tweak themes, that’s okay. Even if you link to your own page to give more details it shouldn’t be a problem.

Make sure to keep the advertisements off the forum though, that could run you into trouble. If you keep it within your items you’ll be alright.

The only time we don’t allow linking to your personal site, or another place where you have a service, is when that service is theme selling. Basically if you also sell themes on your personal site, your site is a competitor, and we don’t allow linking to competing sites from within our pages.

250 posts
+3 more
simnor says

OK that’s cool, cheers :)

206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
naweedshams says
Hi Guys, I run a theme tweaking service so as I’m writing up all the copy for the feature list etc I’m wondering whether it’s allowed on ThemeForest to advertise my services for custom requests etc. in the item description or is there something in the rules that say I cant? Cheers guys, I’m hoping to get more involved in TF again, I used to be around all the time but I seem to have disappeared out of the community for a while :(

Hey I’ll you a good site where you can advertise your services. :)

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
lehhugh says
Hi Guys, I run a theme tweaking service so as I’m writing up all the copy for the feature list etc I’m wondering whether it’s allowed on ThemeForest to advertise my services for custom requests etc. in the item description or is there something in the rules that say I cant? Cheers guys, I’m hoping to get more involved in TF again, I used to be around all the time but I seem to have disappeared out of the community for a while :(

Hello,

I’ve recently purchase a ThemeForest Crisp and Clean. I’m looking for someone to make some minor changes for it; such as the background and integrating a logo on the site. I would appreciate much if you could let me know how much it’d cost and how long it’d take. Thanks Hugh

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
lehhugh says

Hello,

I’ve recently purchase a ThemeForest Crisp and Clean. I’m looking for someone to make some minor changes for it; such as the background and integrating a logo on the site and accepting credit cards. I would appreciate much if you could let me know how much it’d cost and how long it’d take. Thanks Hugh

250 posts
+3 more
simnor says

@lehhugh Hi, I’m not going to advertise my services in the forum because that’s not right, so if you need to get in touch with me then you can contact me via my profile page, cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by