Exactly, 45-50 mins of walking/running/biking each day is what you guys need And it will make you even more productive because you will have more energy.
I do go to gym daily and even got me a personal trainer to get my back muscles (and other places ) well build and strong. I couldn’t even survive this job without that physical and mental outlet Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be enough.
I guess it also comes down to your body type, shape and bone structure or whatever when it comes to how prone you are for back pain. Some survive on a PVC for 12 years while I cannot pass half a year on my boss chair.
Tell me about itI recently purchased a back massager that I’ll use if I’m feeling the onset of pain and it’s been working pretty well.
You sold me at “massager” – what did you get? Do you have a link maybe? I’d appreciate it a lot!
Thanks so much again!
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
It’s a bit of a beast but I like that I can hold it over my shoulder and it reaches down to my lower back. The two massage knobs work great for massaging on each side of the spine as well.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Won a Competition
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
I got this one:
Coupled with a Logitech trackball to avoid wrist issues:
Best ergonomic setup so far for me.