419 posts
  • Austria
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
iHelp says

Exactly, 45-50 mins of walking/running/biking each day is what you guys need :) And it will make you even more productive because you will have more energy.

Hey there!
I do go to gym daily and even got me a personal trainer to get my back muscles (and other places :whistle: ) well build and strong. I couldn’t even survive this job without that physical and mental outlet :sing: Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be enough.
I guess it also comes down to your body type, shape and bone structure or whatever when it comes to how prone you are for back pain. Some survive on a PVC for 12 years :sarcasm: while I cannot pass half a year on my boss chair.

Tell me about it :)

I recently purchased a back massager that I’ll use if I’m feeling the onset of pain and it’s been working pretty well.

You sold me at “massager” – what did you get? Do you have a link maybe? I’d appreciate it a lot!

Thanks so much again!

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
KingDog Staff says

I got this one – http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/icomfort-icomfort-hand-held-massager-ic0943-white-ic0943/10233073.aspx?path=5877a7d0092289d13ddf428b6fbd4d8ben02

It’s a bit of a beast but I like that I can hold it over my shoulder and it reaches down to my lower back. The two massage knobs work great for massaging on each side of the spine as well.

1657 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Europe
+2 more
flashedge says

I got this one:

Coupled with a Logitech trackball to avoid wrist issues: