72 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
pxlzero says

Hello :)...

Sorry to open this thread again about the official logo, but I didn’t find an answer in the last thread. I got soft rejected today because I don’t use the official logo of the new envato logo..

Please where can I find the envato official logo ?

72 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
pxlzero says
I used this logo in my project
http://bit.ly/1chwkn9
550 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
yeremia says
72 posts
pxlzero says

Thanks yeremia,

but I used the same logo that done by MR, but I think this is not the official logo, because MR reviewed my item, and he said that the logo isn’t official..
I don’t know why he didn’t include the link for the official logo in the message box ? :/

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

this is the second author with this issue and I still don’t understand what is the problem.

maybe posting a staff/reviewer notice on forum explaining this new requirements would help.

353 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 100+ members
+4 more
Protest says

When you used the logo, have you changed the font that says ‘envato’ or ‘3docean’ etc.?

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

@pxlzero why don’t you upload a preview on youtube so we can have a look?

by
by
by
by
by
by