308 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
DarkLand says

Hi guys..I have a question..I see some of the authors following buyers..Wondering why they need to follow the buyers? They are not going to post any projects..Also they are not authors..They don’t have the follow me button also :)

Hi Aravind I think I have answer
Just imagine you are a buyer. You do’t have Follow button in your profile page. But someone following you. Definitely you will see him and you will visit his profile. Its a kind of advertising..,

But how to follow a buyer??? Please tell me that!!

423 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+2 more
vovkacg says

Hi guys..I have a question..I see some of the authors following buyers..Wondering why they need to follow the buyers? They are not going to post any projects..Also they are not authors..They don’t have the follow me button also :)
Hi Aravind I think I have answer
Just imagine you are a buyer. You do’t have Follow button in your profile page. But someone following you. Definitely you will see him and you will visit his profile. Its a kind of advertising..,

But how to follow a buyer??? Please tell me that!!
http://videohive.net/user/#BUYERNICKNAME/follow
2328 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

@vovkacg – have you tried after effects cs6 and it’s motion tracking? I was thinking to upgrade and could it’s motion tracking system be as good as other pro motion tracking softwares? What’s your opinion?

423 posts
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
vovkacg says

@vovkacg – have you tried after effects cs6 and it’s motion tracking? I was thinking to upgrade and could it’s motion tracking system be as good as other pro motion tracking softwares? What’s your opinion?

Yes, I tried it a couple of times. A full integration with AE and ability to create 3d nulls or other 3d objects using tracking points with just a couple of clicks are very strong features. But in my opinion all this is killed with a necessity to pre-compose a layer if you need to mask out a moving part of footage and impossibility to work with lens distortion inside the tool. I’d better buy CAMERATRACKER in the Video Copilot shop, that’s pretty powerful tool with some cool features that are peculiar to big guys like Boujou or SynthEyes.

• Elite Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Thanks. I’ve look in one tutorial syntheyes, it doesn’t like so bad. Also, it’s not so expensive… What do you think about syntheyes?

423 posts
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
vovkacg says

Thanks. I’ve look in one tutorial syntheyes, it doesn’t like so bad. Also, it’s not so expensive… What do you think about syntheyes?

I tried it but I have never used in any professional/personal project. One thing that I like is the interface, it’s not so complicated as the PFTrack interface, but since I have a Boujou license I work in Boujou :) If I haven’t got it from my employer I think I would have chosen SynthEyes.

• Elite Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

I tried it but I have never used in any professional/personal project. One thing that I like is the interface, it’s not so complicated as the PFTrack interface, but since I have a Boujou license I work in Boujou :) If I haven’t got it from my employer I think I would have chosen SynthEyes.

Thanks for the info! :)

423 posts
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
vovkacg says

Thanks for the info! :)

No problem! One more thing. If you’d like to try CAMERATRACKER use this link – https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/cameratracker/ Seems like Video Copilot has only the BUY button, no trials :)

• Elite Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Why is boujou so expensive, I don’t get it :)

423 posts
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
vovkacg says

Why is boujou so expensive, I don’t get it :)

I don’t know either. I guess it’s less popular than PFTrack among the big studios, however only the big ones could afford $10000 worth software. It is definitely more simple concerning user interface, but again, big studios don’t think about interface simplicity, it’s only hardcore that is happening there (remember Nuke or Fusion :) ) Nevertheless this kind of financial policy doesn’t alienate users.

by
by
by
by
by
by