173 posts You imagine... We Design!
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BaGeRa says

Hi INDUSTRYKIDZ ;

Really it’s insupportable a lot of website sharing and our earning is down in this month, 75% of my portfolio is out graphicriver and if we will search and report links we will never create more items !!

Please we need to found how a least reduce this illegal sharing, because we can’t stop it…

Regards, BaGeRa.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Something is definitely goes wrong. More an more thread like this, an there is somebody who want to sell his full portfolio… im just thinking what if its related with this issue?

87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
nexion says

I was about to open a thread because I’m sick of the reporting but thought it will be locked anyway. They say it’s doing more damage if we talk about warez stuff but damage is already done. Yesterday I saw a logo form GR on a warez site so the question is why would someone buy a 30$ item if he can’t get that money back with the downloads? I know we can’t stop those links but the thing which I hate the most about are the google search results, why is the warez link always the first result?

765 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

It’s only 2 main guys that buy things from Envato and publish it and I guess you all know the nicknames they use. This is just [removed by staff] cuz they publish items with 1 sale so it’s so obvious who the leaker is and Envato is IGNORING this issue EVERY TIME ! OVER AND OVER AGAIN ! and I’ve had enough of it!!!! I just sent 30 DMCA files FFS !!!!!!! Why won’t we contact Envato CEO instead of support cuz it seems like they don’t give a [removed by staff].

500 posts
  • Located in Germany
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
GraficAndMedia says

Yes, now its not fun anymore. My file isnt online 24h and its allready hosted. This must change. If we had our own marketplace, we could bann them. But here? We can just sit and wait.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Guys… i just wrote in google the right words to find Envato items on warez sites. Tons of results. I send them those links but what???? Do they have no google, or computer, or internet? C’mon… totally useless if we keep sending those links. Off course they allready know those links. Maybe much more than us. Im pretty sure, they have a big black computer over there in a special room with red light inside and that computer just seeking all the time to find those pages. Probably a noisy matrix printer just vomiting the results 0/24 hours. But what they can do? Nothing really. Guys, even governments can not shut down servers sometimes, even those people do more serious and dangerous things like this. Simply, because they have no right sometimes. Bureaucracy, other countries, different laws, etc.. etc.. Why? Do you think guys, Envato just gonna report those bad guys to the Police, and they will jumping in a car with 10 special forces with smoke grenades, and MG-s, break the door and shooting downn the server. :)... its not gonna happen ever. Instead around 100 or more people with eyeglass, well educated, with nice shirts goes every day into their workplace. They working from your and your taxes off course. Its called public sector. And you know what they do? I’ll tell you. Monday, pull a file from the right side to the left. Tuesday push the file to the next desk. Next day, a big F** question mark, and a note on the file. “i can not accept it until you forgot the dot from the “i” so pushed back…, start again, pull the file from the right…

87 posts
+6 more
nexion says

Nobody thinks about police, there are ways already mentioned in previous threads how to track the files and ban those paypal accounts but nobody cares. Also envato could do something about those piracy links popping out as first results in search engines, why does a piracy blog have a better SEO than a multi-million dollar enterprise?

1432 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Nobody thinks about police, there are ways already mentioned in previous threads how to track the files and ban those paypal accounts but nobody cares. Also envato could do something about those piracy links popping out as first results in search engines, why does a piracy blog have a better SEO than a multi-million dollar enterprise?

They are ranked higher because they get heavy traffic.

87 posts
+6 more
nexion says

They are ranked higher because they get heavy traffic.

And this isn’t alarming and no reason for a new system which would not stop piracy (because we all no it can’t be stopped) but find and ban those guys and their paypal/credit card accounts?

5557 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Guys, I know how frustrating this can be. It’s the sad reality of the internet that these kinds of people and sites will continue to pop up. You squash and ban one and then two more show up. Please continue to send these links to Support and they will do whatever is in their power to investigate them.

Now I have to lock this thread as per the forum rules:

A note Piracy discussions in the forums

Please do not post any threads discussing or link to piracy and/or warez sites. These do more damage than good and will be locked or disabled.

Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to Envato Support , and see the Knowledgebase for info on Copyright Support.

by
by
by
by
by
by