86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

Check it out. The beta has arrived: http://www.apple.com/safari/ Brand new developer tools. Runs on webkit, and has passed the acid 3 test 100/100!

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bad_cop says

Really guys, check it out! It ROCKS !

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Located in United States Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

Looks really nice, dig all the performance enhancements, web dev kit and the standards support is excellent…to bad we cant really use the CSS Animation/Effects and CSS 3 web fonts it supports because we still have to deal with IE6 being in the mix

63 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
FalconThemes says

thank you ! :)

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Looks really nice, dig all the performance enhancements, web dev kit and the standards support is excellent…to bad we cant really use the CSS Animation/Effects and CSS 3 web fonts it supports because we still have to deal with IE6 being in the mix

Yeah, but at least they’re implementing it so in 10 years we’ll actually be able to use that stuff. :O

haha, I also don’t think IE6 will last much longer. I expect more companies to start dropping support for it over the next year. But who knows, the dang thing just won’t die already! :)

208 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AdrianMG says

God please remove IE6 from our lives! I can’t imagine a world without retest all my javascript code in IE6 !

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I don’t know. I think we still have another year before we can completely ignore it.

164 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
tonyc says

The Developer menu in the new Safari is great! Firebug is better but I’m still going to make the switch.

536 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says
haha, I also don’t think IE6 will last much longer.

when it comes to browsers, i always refer to my sister who is typical “i don’t want to know what’s behind this” user. she even doesn’t know what IE6 is and she doesn’t care. she starts computer, starts browser (IE6 OMG ) and she surfs the web :)

i started to make her use FF, but that’s me. there are several millions “sisters” arround the world who don’t know what browser is. they only know that they have to doubleclick that fancy “e” letter to get to the internet!

:) :)

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

Seriously, this is awesome..
And even more seriously.. Damn IE6 , huge websites (read Google, Yahoo, Amazon, etc) should really start some sort of campaign, advertising other browsers in their headers or something.

by
by
by
by
by
by