536 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

IE6 will die. that’s the fact. but that won’t happen for next 1-2 years.

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

I can’t find the web inspector thing! :(

164 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
tonyc says

First go to preferences->advanced and check the box. Then you just right click an element.

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

Thanks TonyC, I had already checked the box, but I couldnĀ“t find it :)

38 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Westernkings says

People should just stop supporting it full stop, it’s just a tiny fraction of users, it has less of a userbase than Safari and Opera put together, so why even bother with it, ignore it, the people who use it, are not the people who are going to be buying themes from themeforest nor are they the ones who will be even looking at the majority of sites where the themes from here end up, they area redundant breed and should be ignored. The time saved not catering for it, is worth more than the 2 people visiting who use it.

536 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

why bother? someone somewhere in forum said: because of “joe” and all that joes around the world who want their website viewable to all possible users.

951 posts
+3 more
Daan says

Indeed, the people buying themes here may not use IE6 , but the people visiting their sites (with the theme in use) may.
IE6 ’s marketshare is decreasing with approximately 1-1.5% per month (w3schools) which means in 10-15 months, it’ll finally be gone! WOOT !

Anyways, this topic is moving away from the original purpose :) I LOOOOOVE SAFARI 4

93 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Alexhughes says

The new safari is amazing. I love all the new features and pretty sure I have no even seen them all yet. So quick and sleek.

On the IE6 note, I think it’s still important to remember that there is a user base out there, but me personally… the only time I check my sites in IE6 is either when extremely board OR when doing a project in work.

I maybe should check all my sites… maybe.

951 posts
+3 more
Daan says

Hmm.. thing is, why I never switched off Firefox, the reason is that I have those “LiveBookmarks” in firefox, which work just as RSS , but then in the bookmark menu. Does anyone know whether this is possible in safari? I couldn’t really figure out how, and google didn’t really give anything interesting either. Thanks!

773 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+4 more
GARRO says

Ok… I uninstalled the App…. 2 biiiiiggg buuuuugs, heheh…

Couldn;t check my hotmail… And It messed with my Messenger App.

Anyone else having these problems?

It was so annoying to have to click on the dialog box of a conversation everytime you send a message… :(

by
by
by
by
by
by