226 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

Yours is one of the best portfolio in CC and it is always a pleasure to see your new files! :)

However the sales number deserves atleast 3-4 times than the present ones considering the quality and diversity of your concepts! I am not exactly sure what lacks but felt one potential things could be improved: Add more number of variations on preview and make it easy to play around (on preview) so that full potential of file will be reached to the buyers. (For example, your Flipper could be a top seller if showed as a homepage slider in preview – because it has much demand as a slider and deserves sliders category than “calendars”).

Understandably it is painful to spend much time with preview especially after the sweat of finishing the main files; however preview contributes much on sales here.

I seriously considered your advice, I believe it’s already making some difference. If you want check out the demos for my map and timelinexml items* :P

Cheers mate

*No advertisement intended :D

382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

You’re surprised about sales of your Flipper item? In the comments for that item, I stated that I while I thought it looked REALLY cool in Chrome and Safari (webkit browsers)...it wasn’t as smooth in FF.

I believe I asked if that was completely the fault of FF or if that was something you could improve on. I never really got an answer so why would I have purchased yet. I’m one of however many potentially patrons that instead of just passing you by decided to take the time to say something. I might not have been able to convey my meaning in the most expert of fashions but hopefully you got the message. Not mad. No offense meant. Just trying to be constructive. :-)

To re-iterate: Great product. Definitely buy worthy (if it worked better in FF). It needs to work in FF 10 + (using FF v12) as well as Chrome and Safari. IE not essential but might be for some. If the issue is a FF browser limitation alone then perhaps the demo should operate in 2D on FF as in IE. That’d at least be more smooth IMO . If I’m the only that has such obvious issues in FF with your product then, my apologies. Otherwise, that is something you can do to potentially increase sales?

226 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

You’re surprised about sales of your Flipper item? In the comments for that item, I stated that I while I thought it looked REALLY cool in Chrome and Safari (webkit browsers)...it wasn’t as smooth in FF.

I believe I asked if that was completely the fault of FF or if that was something you could improve on. I never really got an answer so why would I have purchased yet. I’m one of however many potentially patrons that instead of just passing you by decided to take the time to say something. I might not have been able to convey my meaning in the most expert of fashions but hopefully you got the message. Not mad. No offense meant. Just trying to be constructive. :-)

To re-iterate: Great product. Definitely buy worthy (if it worked better in FF). It needs to work in FF 10 + (using FF v12) as well as Chrome and Safari. IE not essential but might be for some. If the issue is a FF browser limitation alone then perhaps the demo should operate in 2D on FF as in IE. That’d at least be more smooth IMO . If I’m the only that has such obvious issues in FF with your product then, my apologies. Otherwise, that is something you can do to potentially increase sales?

I just tested it again in FF12 mate, it works just fine. Maybe the animation isn’t quite as smooth as in webkit browsers, but that’s to be expected. Which OS are you running?

382 posts
WPWiseOwl says

Thanks for the reply. By “fine”, I imagine that means “as intended / as implemented”? If it’s a browser limitation and there’s nothing you can do make it better then I understand. I’ve got Win 7 on two computers here. Same result. If you’re not seeing any animation jerkiness or able to replicate it in anyway, I might be able to make a video of it to show you.

If you do see such things but can’t do anything about it, then there’s no point. I just wanted to know if anyone else sees the subtle page stuttering, text aliasing / bluring and occasional page tearing as it animates in FF. Well, my apologies I’m likely just either being too picky then I guess or I may have a couple of isolated cases here. I’m sure you’ve better things to do than chase potentially phantom issues, right? LOL . Thanks for your time! I’ll just blame Mozilla for now. :-)

382 posts
WPWiseOwl says

The issue was mine. Outdated graphics drivers on the Windows machines. I’ve not had to deal with that for web graphics before though. Works a treat now. Interesting. However, my NVidia Tegra 2 powered 10” Android Tablet running Firefox Mobile 12 is still unusable. The iPad (1st Gen) works perfectly though. It was likely not optimized for the Android platform, I suppose. I apologize for my previous complaints. :-)

6025 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I seriously considered your advice, I believe it’s already making some difference. If you want check out the demos for my map and timelinexml items* :P Cheers mate

I do not know about your previous sales graph but I see latest 10 days made around 100 sales, may be due to 2 new files or preview improvements, not sure. Personally I think preview area enhancement is worthy investment for sale; not necessarily for all items but for the items that has regular sales numbers even if it is low.

Also noticed adding settings component to play the features is one part and another part is showing preset samples so that it will take just few seconds to view all the design variations for buyers.

Again, nice work!

1279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Same here _, one more sales and I got it too.

by
by
by
by
by
by