648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Hello buddies,

I have a motion graphics element on sale for 3$, but when I check my March statement I see 5$ (so i earned 2,50$ instead of 1,50$), I was just wondering if there is something I’m ignoring…

I don’t know if I can upload a screenshot of my statement, I’m not trying to self promote my items here on the forum.

38 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
GGv says

The buyer probably bought your item directly via paypal and not with prepaid credit. So he had a surcharge of 2 dollars.

95 posts Keep Working
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a Most Wanted contest Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+6 more
robertojorge says

That’s just because your costumer did not paid with “Pre Paid Credit” , he paid directly from paypal or credit card, so it ads up 2$ to any item you purchase this way. And the profit is split between you and envato.

Hope i could help. Regards RJ

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Thanks very much guys, I didn’t know that :)

95 posts Keep Working
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a Most Wanted contest Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+6 more
robertojorge says

Thanks very much guys, I didn’t know that :)

Np :)

509 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says
by
by
by
by
by
by