3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
daphextwin says

Hi,

I am wanting a type of one page design but I wonder if it is even a technical possibility. Please take a look at www.bitbots.co.uk. On this beautiful website you can see the One Page design scrolls only horizontal.

For my new project, I am in need of a One Page design that can do both horizontal AND vertical scrolling PER section. So far, the bidirectional one page sites I have seen are not truly bidirectional e.g. they do vertical scroll but the horizontal scroll is handled in a container (e.g. a IFrame). I am looking for a real dashboard experience where one can go left, right, up, down as if one was reading a large flyer.

IS THIS TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE? If so, how much does it cost ?

Thanks for your time.

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Technically yes it is possible – cost wise it would completely depend on what you want on the site, any other specific features or functionality beyond the up,down, left, right scrolling, if you have it designed already and so on.

None can give you a quote without more info, but there are plenty of great design and coders on here who could do it

3 posts
daphextwin says

Paddy, thanks for the reply. You happen to know any website out there that is implementing what I am asking for?

407 posts
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Off the top of my head no but I have seen it – will have a think. If you have the patience and look over www.onepagelove.com I am sure you will find one there somewhere

407 posts
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Look here http://www.tbwa.fi/# at “services”

3 posts
daphextwin says

Hey, that not what I am looking for either.. the design I require is realtime horizontal scrolling. E.g. if I would click Services and go the right then the upper scroll section should be completely different.

Not sure if ordinary weboages would require such a design, so the question remains.. it isn’t available right now because nobody requires it for their webdesign needs, or it simple isn’t there because its not possible.. but I highly doubt the latter.

It would be nice to hear some input of the expers here.

Thanks.

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

I believe i understand what you are after, Have seen something similar back in flash days. I believe it is possible to have that effect but would require some creative coding. If you are interested .you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

by
by
by
by
by
by