6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
NasrinSultana says

I have uploaded a HTML site Template at themeforest. The Item has been rejected and I have got message from themeforest. Message is “Unfortunately your submission isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered. Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you: Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting. We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.” My site link is demohtml.templategallery.biz/prothom/ I am not sure what is the problem. I am expecting some suggestions please. Anyone can help me what problem is going on there?

221 posts
  • Palestinian Territory
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
YousefShanti says

I’d like to point out some small details to major ones.

1- the header looks so generic, consider giving it a stronger and moreappealing look.

2- Slider bullets are not rendering well, it looks pixelated, also try finding another pictures to fit the slider.

3- too much whitespace.

4- the 4 columns must align with the “About us” , “meet our team” till the rest of the page.

I wish you good luck!

361 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
metrothemes says

1- the header looks so generic, consider giving it a stronger and moreappealing look.

2- Slider bullets are not rendering well, it looks pixelated, also try finding another pictures to fit the slider.

3- too much whitespace.

4- the 4 columns must align with the “About us” , “meet our team” till the rest of the page.

I wish you good luck!

+1

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
NasrinSultana says

Thanks a lot to give me your suggestion. I will try to do those changes soon and upload again. Any others suggestions?

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
NasrinSultana says

3- too much whitespace.

I wish you good luck!

I have done some changes according to your message. But its again rejected. Can you please look it again? demohtml.templategallery.biz/prothom/ ? Now Rejection message is “Unfortunately your submission Prothom – One Page HTML Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

221 posts
  • Palestinian Territory
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
YousefShanti says

Ok

The current state of your template makes it look like a plain wire-frame or framework (not sure what it’s called), you can use the template as a base for your first design.

- add extra elements that beautifies your template.
- add padding to the body or widen the body… maybe (extra space to separate the content from the container border).
- reconsider the header and do a unique navbar.
- there is too much whitespace between sections.
- spend an hour or two looking at popular item of the category you’re submitting to.
- don’t get frustrated, hard work will eventually pay-off :)

—Good luck :)

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
NasrinSultana says

Ok

The current state of your template makes it look like a plain wire-frame or framework (not sure what it’s called), you can use the template as a base for your first design.

- add extra elements that beautifies your template.
- add padding to the body or widen the body… maybe (extra space to separate the content from the container border).
- reconsider the header and do a unique navbar.
- there is too much whitespace between sections.
- spend an hour or two looking at popular item of the category you’re submitting to.
- don’t get frustrated, hard work will eventually pay-off :)

—Good luck :)

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I will try to do those changes and submit again at themeforest.

by
by
by
by
by
by