5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Isn’t it about time they got their own Category.

I only ever look in HTMl Templates, and annoys the crap out of me to find a whole mixture of multi and singlepage templates in this one category. Thats not to say I dont wanna buy one page templates, but segragating them surely is better for users, seo and such like.

Ste

734 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

Isn’t it about time they got their own Category.

I only ever look in HTMl Templates, and annoys the crap out of me to find a whole mixture of multi and singlepage templates in this one category. Thats not to say I dont wanna buy one page templates, but segragating them surely is better for users, seo and such like.

Ste

I was thinking the same thing…. makes sense to me!

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Australia Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
Brendon27 says

Yep, I totally agree… One page templates are a complete no event if you want to do the right thing by your client & produce content that is SEO Optimized!

Content is king!!!!

Single page themes are in my opinion great for a personal or resume style solution.

It is a real shame, as some of these one pagers are in fact well designed & presented – but I don’t even waste my time looking at them now, as they are pointless for real clients.

Just my thoughts…

426 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SimpleSites4U says

yeah this does need to happen

wont though, sadly

by
by
by
by
by
by