3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
natichan says

Hi guys, Im sorry if I shouldnt write here, but not sure where to get help. I bought the One Up Wordpress theme installed it on server, and all is working, installed successfully but theres no theme pretty pictures all blank so when I try to upload new stuff I’m doing it like a blind person, don’t know what goes where. Please help if this is the way every theme gets installed or I just didn’t do something correctly? thanks a million!

clueless Natalia

5399 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Hello Natalia :) Here is that item’s support tab – http://themeforest.net/item/oneup-one-page-parallax-retina-wordpress-theme/5901846/support

You’ll see that the author has their own support forum set up. I’m sure they’ll be happy to help you troubleshoot the Case of the Missing Images :)

3434 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Note that in general, the photos you see in a demo won’t be included in the download package (they’re part of the demo site, not part of the theme). Authors generally don’t have distribution rights for those image. I doubt you did anything wrong – this is the standard way of doing things.

Also, if you read on the product description under the “Credits” section, you’ll see this message:

Preview image/video assets are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download package.
http://themeforest.net/item/oneup-one-page-parallax-retina-wordpress-theme/5901846

Hope that helps :)

3 posts
natichan says

wow, you guys are amazing, thank you for help! I looked at the support, would like to just ask the seller himself , but I guess youare right, these photos don’t come in package and I need to I guess again blindly guess where what goes:P will take me a while phew…

thank you so much for your help!

110 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
themespirit says

Hi Nat, and welcome to ThemeForest.

As SevenSpark mentioned, 9.9 times out of 10 images are not included in the themes. However most WP themes do come with some form of demo content installation to help you get started.

Looking at the OneUp theme is does have such a feature as seen here:

ONE CLICK DEMO IMPORT

Good luck with your site.

3 posts
natichan says

oh thanks! that may be helpful. I got used to now to looking where is what but it seems harder than I thought.

Another problem, I have updated a lot of things (text, photos etc) on wordpress and when I go and refresh the site how it looks liek – no changes have been applied :( I cleared history from browser from that time, no idea what should I do…help o masters of wordpress?

by
by
by
by
by
by