• Austria
johannes1000 says
119 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
silver530 says

Not enough good, especially contact form.

34 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Austria
johannes1000 says

Not enough good, especially contact form.

Thanks for your feedback, i’ will working on more unique, specialy contact form ;-)

3197 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+6 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Discussion
2186 posts
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey Johannes

For PSD you have to have this pixel perfect. I can mention the contact form you have to space the form fields consistently make sure your spacing and padding is top notch. Also try to use some more graphical elements. Have some more contrast.

Good luck

Lester

34 posts
  • Austria
johannes1000 says

Hey Johannes

For PSD you have to have this pixel perfect. I can mention the contact form you have to space the form fields consistently make sure your spacing and padding is top notch. Also try to use some more graphical elements. Have some more contrast.

Good luck

Lester

Thanks for your feedback Lesterl!! The spacing in contact form and other things i have changed, about more graphical elements, i don’t want to many, i want it clean, that was my idea, clean, minimal and bold :D Thanks!!!

2186 posts
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

The thing is tho if it’s too minimal than that is a problem specially for PSD . Maybe you should make an html template out of it. I think it would look cool.

Cheers

Lester

34 posts
  • Austria
johannes1000 says

Hey

The thing is tho if it’s too minimal than that is a problem specially for PSD . Maybe you should make an html template out of it. I think it would look cool.

Cheers

Lester

Ok i understamd now what they want, in PSD more graphical stuff and after for WP is and other thing, i have submited yesterday this and another psd template and both are rrejected grr

Your template has a good start, unfortunately, due to our high requirements your template is not ready for the PSD template category. This suits better in Site Templates or WordPress — or another category, it has potential to be accepted but it may require more improvements before it’s approved under another category. Your are not providing an unpleasant template but the PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.
The other one was this: http://imageshack.us/f/708/furnitureapplandingtemp.jpg/ http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4742/furnituresingleblog.jpg
34 posts
  • Austria
johannes1000 says

Hey

Maybe you should make an html template out of it. I think it would look cool.

Cheers

Lester

..i don’t have the skills for convert it in html or WP… I have allready one accepted: http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/3460432-minimi-likable-single-page-design Maybe any want to convert it ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by