1568 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
rahulbist says

hi everyone,

Do anyone know if I can get certification for flash, html, php etc online.

the certification must have some value.

I am pharmacist by profession and thus doesn’t hold any degree or certificate in computer field.

thanks in advance.

Lukasz_Czerwinski
Lukasz_Czerwinski Recent Posts Threads Started
63 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 200+ members
+3 more
Lukasz_Czerwinski says

You can work as freelancer. Why you want to get certifications? :) Of course, if you will have the certifications you will be attractive to customers or companies. But if I understand you well your hobby is creating web aplications, and your profession is pharmacist. So, I don’t see a sense…

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CarlosViloria says

I also am interested in this, I’m a systems engineer, and who knows what will happen in tomorrow, and may require certification in my curriculum vitae.

if anyone knows, please share the information :)

8291 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

adobe offer qualifications and certificates for all of their creative suite applications

http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/ace.html

Lukasz_Czerwinski
Lukasz_Czerwinski Recent Posts Threads Started
63 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 200+ members
+3 more
Lukasz_Czerwinski says

... who knows what will happen in tomorrow, and may require certification in my curriculum vitae.
You’re right :) Sorry, I change my opinion about additional qualifications. :)
256 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Belgium
+9 more
Sitebase says

If you want PHP certification you can take a look at the Zend certifications: http://www.zend.com/en/services/certification/

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

You can get any of the Adobe family certification its long way to go.

As a self experience ACI they are very good if you want to get in to teaching one of the Adobe products, to get in to the highest level lets say ACI will take you around 4-6 years if you have some education degree you can short it to 2-3 years in some places you can make around $200- $250 (US,UK, Denmark, Sweden atc ) per our, not to mention more money before the exams ,but there aren’t many ACI out there and its hard to find good schools for Adobe to teach , so location is supper imported . Base on your flag I don’t think India is in that money standard level.

But you can easily take any of the Adobe exams online (about $150 for exam) as start building your certification and go higher on the rank, if you fail there is a holding time until you can take the exam again so don’t fail :P .the exam is in English + for the fully certification for learning center there is also a verbal test been done on line with interview so you need to speak English well with confidence and actually know what you are taking about and not memorize the answer from the hundred exams out there . :P

If its flash the only benefit i see if you are going in to teaching direction, other then that i don’t see much benefit as you can find even non certified that actual teaching with no certification at all . But flash is a deference story, but Flex is more handy for certification, now that’s is a must as Flex dev` make the most money if you find your self in to a company as flex dev` the certification have a lot of weight in employs priority and more money to make .

2159 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Have you checked out:

http://www.w3schools.com

7769 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
doru says

I would go with the pharmacy. With all the ambiental disasters that happened till now (and they will be more) the percentage of people that get sick will increase, so as a pharmacist you will always have work :) We can say the same about flash.

7769 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
doru says

We can say the same about flash.

We can’t say…

I hate English :| Can’t wait for the USA to go bankrupt so we can have a different empire and use a different language. Like Chinese.

by
by
by
by
by
by