• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

We can say the same about flash.

We can’t say…

I hate English :| Can’t wait for the USA to go bankrupt so we can have a different empire and use a different language. Like Chinese.

Well look like someone was chasing girls in collage instead of been attend in diploma class, as you just add to your collection many US haters now :P
As someone who lives on those 2 countries there in nothing of comparison, the mentality is deferent the way of life is deferent and the way you make business is deferent.

And don’t forget the cost of living and the average salary in Chinese is much lower than the US add this those guys in Chinese work all day and the majority average factory worker in China receives per month: salary $100 as to US . But it’s a total unique experience for a waterman to live in China.

Personal I dig the US, the capitalism the opportunity and more imported the mixer of hot girls available all around :P .

US will never go bankrupt maybe in your dreams not more than that :D .

And stop trashing flash go to WP forum crybaby there all you want :|

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

We can say the same about flash.

We can’t say…

I hate English :| Can’t wait for the USA to go bankrupt so we can have a different empire and use a different language. Like Chinese.

Well look like someone was chasing girls in collage instead of been attend in diploma class, as you just add to your collection many US haters now :P
As someone who lives on those 2 countries there in nothing of comparison, the mentality is deferent the way of life is deferent and the way you make business is deferent.

And don’t forget the cost of living and the average salary in Chinese is much lower than the US add this those guys in Chinese work all day and the majority average factory worker in China receives per month: salary $100 as to US . But it’s a total unique experience for a waterman to live in China.

Personal I dig the US, the capitalism the opportunity and more imported the mixer of hot girls available all around :P .

And don’t forget the chinese language. To learn one, I guess I’ll have to reincarnate in China. :(

by
by
by
by
by
by