32 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
CodeMaster2008 says

Hi there;

I’d like to know if anybody out there could create a variation of this opener: http://tinyurl.com/openerglobo

You can use AE, C4D or both. Including any plugin necessary (just let me know what you use so I can get it on my end).

The most important here is the text coming out of the water. The new text will also have just 3 letters. At the end instead of the word “Globo” on the top we will probably add a logo, an slogan on the bottom, anyways, we have to do something to avoid endup with an exact copy of the original.

I know that this combination of reflections and water, depending on your machine can take forever to render so, if that is the case, you can send me a few high hes screenshots with a low resolution movie and once approved, just send me the project and I can render it myself.

That is all. I need this for tomorrow :-)

Drop me a message at: projectinfo 2011 at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance;

3970 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
+9 more
miseld says

Take a look http://videohive.net/searches?category=after-effects&term=water&type=files We already create something yesterday for you :D

P.S. Joking

If you need quick customization contact me ASAP :)

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Hey miseld;

Thanks for the link. Lots of great stuff in there that I’m sure I will be using soon on different projects, however for this particular project It must but that exactly same effect, the text coming out of the water with a few drops and things like that.

32 posts
CodeMaster2008 says

Job Closed. Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by