http://www.jasminweb.net/Pressfolio/

What can I improve ?

68 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sidigrid says

Everything looks good to me.Except for the banner image blue color.Seems to be attracting eye a bit more.But the whole template looks good.Good template mrjasmin.

Good luck.

1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

This theme si really cool man! But as usually I have some tips on improvements :-) Your monitor is probably set to high contrast, so you don’t see it, but many people has low contrast and brightness monitors, so it’s probably better to suit with them. Your greys all around the theme are too dark, I would make them brighter. Also that blue gradient on main page could be brighter. IMHO white to semi dark blue gradient looks a little bit cheesy. Try to make it more subtle. Sign “Flick feed” is too small for me (try to use same size as are “Services”). And you can make hover to the navigation panel on top. I mean you could change the background from that grey to some white or off-white when hover. And the blue color you are using on hyperlink hover is also toooo dark. These are my humble opinions so if you don’t agree with some of them, it’s your desicion. I just want to help and I hope this will do it. BTW you theme is really nice and sales will be good. One last thing: Sign “professional wordpress theme” is kinda crispy, it should be little bit smoother. You don’t have to make it in transparent png, just use normal png or jpg.

EDIT : text in ABOUT ME needs bigger line-height spacing

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

I don’t understand why you have a huge ass Wordpress logo and the subtitle “professional wordpress theme” when this is only HTML /CSS. This is the case with all your themes. Why try to deceive the buyers?

962 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
webdesigndeluxe says
I don’t understand why you have a huge ass Wordpress logo and the subtitle “professional wordpress theme” when this is only HTML /CSS. This is the case with all your themes. Why try to deceive the buyers?

I agree. It’s not a Professional WordPress Theme. So why put that up there?

61 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+1 more
derektoigo says

I like this design a lot. The flow of the content on the homepage is very pleasing to me to look at. There’s just a few things I would work on improving. The first thing I noticed is that the navigation isn’t vertically centered on the menu bar. I know its minor, but it grabbed my attention. IMO , the headings for each menu item here could also be a little darker. For your slider, you might consider perhaps toning the blue down and matching it with a similar color for a subtle but nice gradient. Other things I noticed was the white bevel on the bottom of the menu bar seemed a little too bright, and the plain black background for your footer – I think a subtle gradient would help here, too. On your About page, I’d consider using some line-height spacing. The sidebar here looks awesome.

I know I’ve really focused on a bunch of little edits and mainly on the homepage, but I think that those all together make a big difference overall when you’re trying to make a really visually appealing design, and you could probably use it for the other pages of the site too. I hope I don’t come off as heavily critiquing your design, because quite honestly I think it already looks superb. Overall as I said I like the flow and layout of this, so my suggestion would be to keep that the same, but instead mess with the minor details. Its a wonderful design, and I think it’s definitely just about there and has potential. :)

372 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says
I like this design a lot. The flow of the content on the homepage is very pleasing to me to look at. There’s just a few things I would work on improving. The first thing I noticed is that the navigation isn’t vertically centered on the menu bar. I know its minor, but it grabbed my attention. IMO , the headings for each menu item here could also be a little darker. For your slider, you might consider perhaps toning the blue down and matching it with a similar color for a subtle but nice gradient. Other things I noticed was the white bevel on the bottom of the menu bar seemed a little too bright, and the plain black background for your footer – I think a subtle gradient would help here, too. On your About page, I’d consider using some line-height spacing. The sidebar here looks awesome. I know I’ve really focused on a bunch of little edits and mainly on the homepage, but I think that those all together make a big difference overall when you’re trying to make a really visually appealing design, and you could probably use it for the other pages of the site too. I hope I don’t come off as heavily critiquing your design, because quite honestly I think it already looks superb. Overall as I said I like the flow and layout of this, so my suggestion would be to keep that the same, but instead mess with the minor details. Its a wonderful design, and I think it’s definitely just about there and has potential. :)

Thanks for the advices, I appreciate it.

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

Imo, the only problem is that only the text is clickable in the menu bar, I recon the whole cell should be. Other than that, awesome template!

by
by
by
by
by
by