372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

What do you think about this wp theme ? How big are the chances of it getting accepted ? I would appreciate a comment from one of the reviewers.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thanks

372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

Anyone ?

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says

I would really appreciate a comment …

70 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
kiziel says

Great, but you dont need to spam. I dont think your theme will be accepted. It has really pad margins, colors are not matched and generally it looks like milions other but in a dark version.

Question is, Is it already coded?

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says
Great, but you dont need to spam. I dont think your theme will be accepted. It has really pad margins, colors are not matched and generally it looks like milions other but in a dark version. Question is, Is it already coded?

I know that i have to fix paddings/margins and the colors. Yes it´s already coded. I dont´t agree with you about the theme not getting accepted because it looks like million others. Themes that “look like miliion others” are getting accepted every day.

What do you think about the overall look ?

by
by
by
by
by
by