7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
niservices says

Hi Good People! I purchased a OptimaSales Wordpress Theme, I need help as per how to change the sign up message. When you click “on sign up” this is what I or users get : ” I agree with OptimaSales Terms & Privacy Policy ”, How to change this message, which file to open in FTP or in the theme editor? Please help me. Here is my email: niserviceworks@gmail.com

Thanks to you all for your help.

7 posts
niservices says

Hi Good People! I purchased a OptimaSales Wordpress Theme, I need help as per how to change the sign up message. When you click “on sign up” this is what I or users get : ” I agree with OptimaSales Terms & Privacy Policy ”, How to change this message, which file to open in FTP or in the theme editor? Please help me. Here is my email: niserviceworks@gmail.com

Thanks to you all for your help.

1 post
escius says

Was wondering the same thing myself, cant seem to find it anywhere?

561 posts
AlexFjord says

I assume you have tried to ask the author? There will be a .php file that controls either the header and/or the modal boxes for login/sign up – the text you want to change will be in here (if they are not in the appearance >> theme options).

You can go through dashboard editor and look for it but be careful and if you have not already email the author

by
by
by
by
by
by