167 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
Decneo says

Why when I use textarea and set Row to 20 , then on my theme option preview I got only 1 Row with my theme shortcodes not 20 Rows that it should be.

Best regards, Decneo

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
rsimko says

Hello, I am using OptionTree in theme mode together with Roots starters theme. I managed to set up options, activate and add metaboxes. Everything seems to work fine except ot_get_option( $option_id) doesn’t seem to pull the information from metabox field. It works fine from theme option panel though. It is highly likely I am doing something wrong since I am not experienced programmer.

Example: I have a metabox field with id set to quote_source if I echo out ot_get_option( ‘quote source’ ) I do not get anything. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated

167 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Decneo says

Hello, I am using OptionTree in theme mode together with Roots starters theme. I managed to set up options, activate and add metaboxes. Everything seems to work fine except ot_get_option( $option_id) doesn’t seem to pull the information from metabox field. It works fine from theme option panel though. It is highly likely I am doing something wrong since I am not experienced programmer. Example: I have a metabox field with id set to quote_source if I echo out ot_get_option( ‘quote source’ ) I do not get anything. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated

Try ” get_option_tree( ‘quote source’ ) ” instead ” ot_get_option( ‘quote source’ ) “

13 posts
atteam says

Helo, sorry to jump in. Does anyone experience major lag that ends with unresponsive script to theme that includes Option Tree? On the error msg box, i got error on ../wp-admin/themes.php?page=ot-theme-options:257 and sometimes :167

this lag happens only when I go to theme options. Other than the page, everything’s loading normal.

Thanks in advance

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
pamelarbaril says

Hi valendesigns can i use option tree plugin in my themes is it free to use or i have to buy any extended license to use it and can i submit my theme built with integrated option tree plugin with it at the market place can it be approved or will it get rejected as i saw some themes here using option tree in their backend

please answer

Thanks in advance.

167 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Decneo says

Hi valendesigns can i use option tree plugin in my themes is it free to use or i have to buy any extended license to use it and can i submit my theme built with integrated option tree plugin with it at the market place can it be approved or will it get rejected as i saw some themes here using option tree in their backend

please answer

Thanks in advance.

you can use it for personal or commercial use.Don’t worry.

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Netherlands
probox says

HI I ’m trying to get shortcodes to work om my home page using OptionTree, and I found this http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/do_shortcode bud for me its stil a puzzle to were to put it.

please help

900 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

All php functions goes into functions.php, the link you are referring isn’t the one you are looking for.

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Netherlands
probox says

All php functions goes into functions.php, the link you are referring isn’t the one you are looking for.
ok, i found this http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-optiontree-allow-shortcodes-in-textarea bud than again where do i paste it in?
967 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+2 more
purethemes says

Hi

did anybody tested OptionTree with the latest WordPress 3.5 beta 2? It seems that there are some problems with “select” in forms – it’s not displaying correctly. I’m curious is it only in my theme or by default ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by