1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Is it possible to create a page builder with OptionsTree? Have anybody tried this?
I’ve tried when work with List Item. I think it’s possible.

Thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you have any code or idea on how to accomplish this. Thanks.

19 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
YuKhinThemes says

Is it possible to create a page builder with OptionsTree? Have anybody tried this?
I’ve tried when work with List Item. I think it’s possible.
Thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you have any code or idea on how to accomplish this. Thanks.

First, I successful to use List Item as a image list that had grid layout (multi-column) Second, List Item supported drag&drop Third, OT is easy to manipulate (show/hide/layout options base on others) with addition CSS & JS

1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Thanks. How do you make a more advanced slider with the options tree? Of course aside from the sample fields already put in place?

19 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
YuKhinThemes says

Thanks. How do you make a more advanced slider with the options tree? Of course aside from the sample fields already put in place?

More advanced slider ? more details about your requirement pls

by
by
by
by
by
by