3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Italy
distrukt says

Is it possible to customize the skin of OptionTree?

39 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Kenya
FortisThemes says

Dont know about “skin” but you can modify the css, if you are on theme mod >assets>css>ot-admin.css and work your way through. i dont thing there are “skins” or themes out there.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Italy
distrukt says

It is what that I wanted to do, but in that way I have to edit the plugin. I’d like to do the same thing editing the setting file of OptionTree or the file functions.php of the theme.

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

If you are working with a theme, then you can add your own admin stylesheet to it, so there’s no need to overwrite anything..

function rb_add_admin_stuff(){
    wp_register_style('rb_custom_admin_styles', get_template_directory_uri(). '/css/admin-styles.css');
    wp_enqueue_style('rb_custom_admin_styles');
}
add_action( 'admin_init', 'rb_add_admin_stuff' );
1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

If you are working with a theme, then you can add your own admin stylesheet to it, so there’s no need to overwrite anything..
    wp_register_style('rb_custom_admin_styles', get_template_directory_uri(). '/css/admin-styles.css');
}

I’ve figured out the same. The only thing I want to know is.. how can I change how the slider field set works, I want to override it without altering the core OT code.

441 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has referred 1000+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
readactor says

}

that’s a nice tip. thanks!

3 posts
distrukt says

by
by
by
by
by
by