19 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Lulishi says

My absolute favorite brass and with a not so bad price is Project Sam’s library. I have yet to own the “perfect” string library yet. One day …one day:)

666 posts Allegro120 Composer
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Allegro120 says

My absolute favorite brass and with a not so bad price is Project Sam’s library. I have yet to own the “perfect” string library yet. One day …one day:)

Yes, Orchestral brass classic is great, I love the path “horns stopped”

39 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Sweden
descara says

Dunno if anyone else thought about it, but viola patches always seem to have way too high volume…

On another matter, probably gonna buy the 1st VSL special edition this month, looking forward to see what is has to offer!

257 posts God always geometrizes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
kristijanf says

Dunno if anyone else thought about it, but viola patches always seem to have way too high volume… On another matter, probably gonna buy the 1st VSL special edition this month, looking forward to see what is has to offer!

Vienna is ultimate. In their own sample player, of course. It costs ,very very much, but that is it. I purchased special edition strings, and now i got Dimension strings (only violins till they release all ). Still did not get into it fully, but it is certainly a class above all other strings available.

by
by
by
by
by
by