1052 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Sometimes people are going to accidentally have something that sounds exactly the same and maybe we can be to quick to accuse them. Check out something funny in the first page of corporate category. Lets see if anyone notices, and with a 12 plus day review process there is no way this could be deliberate. (Hint) you will here it instantly, so don’t waste more than 5 seconds on each of the two. At this time the 2 tracks i’m talking about are just more than half way down. There is also a cookie cutter bonus, but I’m not going to call it out.

THAT is incredible! Well spotted! Well, I guess I’ll never be opening a track like that then ;)

313 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
GroovingGecko says

Haha, nice find! Let’s see who gets the first sale!

MonophobiaStudio
MonophobiaStudio Recent Posts Threads Started
56 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
MonophobiaStudio says

Wow… That’s exactly the same song! I guess the production is better on the first one but still, the same song. Now, does anyone know what the original song is? They’re too close for this to be a coincidence.

Thanks for the tip Ryan, I also listened to the other one in that page that sounds familiar. Did anyone else get that one?

176 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

In fact the probabilty that someone uses the same pattern or samples at the same time and upload here is really low !! don’t you think ??

maybe they are friends and testing, competiting or something.. hehe

21 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
NRHmusic says

Possibly run by the same person or group, making slight variations on their music in order to sell it twice?

130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
AudioQuattro says

Exactly. One account is exclusive, the other is not. Do the math…

585 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Sophonic says

Both accounts are exclusive, already thought of that. Could be same group though, this seems almost pointless for anyone to do. Also checked for same country flag, but no flag on both accounts listed. With the flood of files coming in on audiojungle this is possible, it’s not like there is 5 tracks a day coming in.

130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
AudioQuattro says

Both accounts are exclusive, already thought of that. Could be same group though, this seems almost pointless for anyone to do. Also checked for same country flag, but no flag on both accounts listed. With the flood of files coming in on audiojungle this is possible, it’s not like there is 5 tracks a day coming in.

Uups, my fault, you´re right. Then it just does´t make sense to me.

585 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Sophonic says

Uups, my fault, you´re right. Then it just does´t make sense to me.

Maybe just funny coincidence. I just wrote to him to ask, Lol. I will annoyingly get to the bottom of this.

1052 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Yep, and therefore would have been uploaded around the same time too. More and more looking like it’s either the same person or associates involved.

Which of course brings another level to this discussion of originality..copying one’s own tracks – especially if you have a high selling track. This is something else I’ve seen happen, when really they should be sold as variations to the original.

by
by
by
by
by
by