• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
MattijsMuller says

Well, the naming thing is a result of people noticing that the title of a song makes a big difference in relevance on this site; that’s something AudioJungle could fix.

I agree with LGuitarB. I’ve already found myself using “keywords” in item titles, just because of how AJ search works.

If this is fixed by AJ, authors can use titles that are more original and describe their items better, without fear of missing sales.

129 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
AudioQuattro says

Exactly. One account is exclusive, the other is not. Do the math…
Both accounts are exclusive, already thought of that. Could be same group though, this seems almost pointless for anyone to do. Also checked for same country flag, but no flag on both accounts listed. With the flood of files coming in on audiojungle this is possible, it’s not like there is 5 tracks a day coming in.
Uups, my fault, you´re right. Then it just does´t make sense to me.
Maybe just funny coincidence. I just wrote to him to ask, Lol. I will annoyingly get to the bottom of this.

This cannot be a coincidence. If you listen to some details, there´s no way to think that two guys happened to come up with these tracks at the same time. But please keep up posted…

575 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
Sophonic says

Both accounts are exclusive, already thought of that. Could be same group though, this seems almost pointless for anyone to do. Also checked for same country flag, but no flag on both accounts listed. With the flood of files coming in on audiojungle this is possible, it’s not like there is 5 tracks a day coming in.
Maybe just funny coincidence. I just wrote to him to ask, Lol. I will annoyingly get to the bottom of this.
This cannot be a coincidence. If you listen to some details, there´s no way to think that two guys happened to come up with these tracks at the same time. But please keep up posted…

Lol, ok maybe your right. I thought I found comedy gold this morning, damn.

129 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
AudioQuattro says

Lol, ok maybe your right. I thought I found comedy gold this morning, damn.

Think it´s still gold, Jerry…gold!

QAudioProductions
QAudioProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
36 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
QAudioProductions says

Pinkzebra, I understand you very good and I know the production music bizz quite good, the exclusive market, the non-exclusive and the RF market. There are a billion of tracks out there and you can`t imagine how much of it sounds simular to another track. There are also tracks of the top sellers here that sound weirdly nearly quite simular to tracks of big major production houses and that charmes me a smile :-) I am also not a fan of sound a likes or copying others work but sad but true it`s the daily bizz of stock/library music. Just yesterday I had a kind of “ok-oh-god” experience when I heard some real good produced trailer music with live orchestra that sounded very simular to another very good other trailer album; same orchestration, choir, sound, chord progression but different composers. I heard a third and fourth album and guess what, very simular songs….. I don`t think that people here purposely try to copy tracks. An experienced composer calls it “incorporating with inspiration” and a not expereinced composer easily creates a sound alike of another sound alike :-)

597 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

Guys, go back to the corporate/motivational section… one of them pulled their song out… probably freaked out when he found out the song that everyone was talking about was his. I’d do the same to be honest…

by
by
by
by
by
by