• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

In a world where nothing seems to have a sense anymore, I would have never thought that something so horrible was possible in a beautiful and open minded country like Norway.

One of the most beautiful city I’ve ever seen in my life is now crying and this is unacceptable. I really can’t accept this! Religions, another time, instead of being vehicle of peace, are vehicle of death… in the most horrible way.

There aren’t many words to say… I just want to express my sadness and support for my norwegian fellows.

Parker

1600 posts Building the Web.
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+2 more
ZoomIt says

It really is a tragedy :( People are much worse then animals….

381 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
redfactory says

I didn’t follow the news very much on this the last few days. I just heared and saw the number of deaths rising. Then I saw a frontpage foto with a beautiful river with trees on the sides, it looked like something where I would very much like to go to someday. Then I noticed all the bodies lying in the most unnatural ways all over the stone beach… That was something really weird. All this time I heared it on the news and it was just another news item. I was shocked, but there are many tragedies in the world. Seeing this picture made it all a bit more real. Like the cold hard truth hits you in the face. I can’t (or won’t) imagine one of your friends or family members lying there, what an absulute horror that must be. And then hearing it was some religios nut who thought this was the right thing to do. Yeah, process that. For us this isn’t the end of the world, but for the people involved, it really is. What a tragedy…

57 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Moldova', Republic of
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
StelianSubotin says

This is one more example how damn stupid people can be. They are making wars, they are stealing, they are killing, they are making other people suffer. The biggest part of this stuff is done because people are aiming for more money, territories, and things that you will eventually loose. People have some strange religious interpretations. People just don’t realize that the life we’re having right now, is just a “test”, and you will see the consequences in the life after * i do not mean reincarnation, but i do think there is something, “in the end of the tunnel”.

And, i just can’t imagine how those people were shocked when a “police officer” was shooting them, and how they met their deaths.

Humanity is now wild, too wild.

Just my 2 cents.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malaysia
xigeek says

i take from huffingtonpost

“It seems it’s not Islamic-terror related,” the official said. “This seems like a madman’s work.”
3007 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says

The human is the only animal that kills not out of necessity.

381 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+1 more
redfactory says
duotive said

Sorry, but that is just not true. There are plenty of animals that kill out of pride of wanting to be the alpha male, or because they want a specific female and have to kill other males for it. And there are plenty of other reasons.

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says
redfactory said
duotive said
Sorry, but that is just not true. There are plenty of animals that kill out of pride of wanting to be the alpha male, or because they want a specific female and have to kill other males for it. And there are plenty of other reasons.

Give me an example except monkeys that are close to us.

2213 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
crozer says
duotive said
redfactory said
duotive said

Are you seriously going to start discussing that? Point is, the human mind is way more complex, advanced and hence more dangerous than any other. The results are both fantastic and horrible.

3007 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says
crozer said
duotive said
redfactory said
duotive said
Are you seriously going to start discussing that? Point is, the human mind is way more complex, advanced and hence more dangerous than any other. The results are both fantastic and horrible.

Just said what i believe. We are the only creature that kills for pleasure. End of discussion. Horrible things in such a nice country are happening, just wondering why are they doing this :(

by
by
by
by
by
by