I saw an ‘Other adjustments earnings’ deducted from my account with the amount of $-4.86. Does anybody know what that means?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Beta Tester
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Exclusive Author
Other Adjustment Earnings In rare cases, you may see an amount marked other adjustment earnings on your statement. This means that Envato Marketplaces staff have manually carried out a sale reversal or other adjustment to your statement. In these cases you will be contacted by our support staff—if you have not received an email, please check your email’s spam/junk folder and then get in touch with the Envato Support team.
This is an extras from Support Center: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/485/49/what-information-is-shown-on-my-statement