556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeScience says

MSFX , you typed more than 2500 chars, disqualifying from the competition! :bigwink: Wait… wrong thread, I couldn’t stop checking number of letters of long code :P

LOL :D

@codempire, happy to help as are most of us. If you’d like advice on future designs before implementing them we are a very happy to help bunch :)

No need to worry. We just had a good laugh about our “Poor” quality theme,and have decided to show off a bit.

Our next one should be up in a few days :)

3868 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

Gotta agree with the reviewers on this one, just for the fonts alone…

675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

MSFX , you typed more than 2500 chars, disqualifying from the competition! :bigwink: Wait… wrong thread, I couldn’t stop checking number of letters of long code :P

LOL :D

@codempire, happy to help as are most of us. If you’d like advice on future designs before implementing them we are a very happy to help bunch :)

No need to worry. We just had a good laugh about our “Poor” quality theme,and have decided to show off a bit.

Our next one should be up in a few days :)

codempire, don’t get disheartened by the rejection. I also had many rejections because of aesthetics. Initially I didn’t understand the reasons, but when I spent more time on improving the visual design quality I myself learned so much about designing.

Though I am still not close to some of the best designers on AD (or TF) but I believe that in the last one year I have learned more about visual designing than I learned in last 10 years of programming career (mainly because there was always someone else to design, and my job was to make the functionality work).

by
by
by
by
by
by