A little back story; I work as a web designer at e4education and the design team recently moved into a new building with our own space to work in – basically a nice studio. We have our desks in the middle with one edge connected to the wall for power etc.
The office is this lovely pale and whitish ‘get back to work’ blue and one side of this room is just a solid 18ft~ x 8ft~ block of this… well, it was…
We decided to make it more interesting and ultimately more practical with a few tins of blackboard paint and a lot of creativity…
The wall before
The wall after
- It took 3 and a half hours to do from 5:30pm last night till 9pm with lots of pizza and energy!
- It is painted with blackboard paint so we can write/draw on it.
- It was all drawn out at first but things kinda changed as we went along adding new bits (we will keep adding new bits too).
Just thought I would share this with you all as it is a really cool addition to our studio!
The whole Flickr set can be seen here.
Wow. That’s really much better. Great job!
looks really nice, i wish my work would let me do something like that, i have my own office but it is a tiny box, all i have is books to make it interesting!
Looks nice. Creative idea.
Seeing this….... my room walls need something similar: D
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.