10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
cbkyro says

Hello all, I’m a long time TF user but now I am in need of a theme I cannot find anywhere I the web really. I need a Wordpress theme for an outdoorsy site. Keywords would be: nature; woods; wildlife; dark

Ideally I would like something very similar to http://www.goosegrinders.com/ I love the centered logo, colors, and wood floor background.

This is a small project for a family member so I can only really spend $50. If anyone know of one, I am open to links =) Or if someone is up for creating it to add to their ThemeForest portfolio, that would be great too.

Thanks!

24 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
diogoredin says

Don’t expect to get a custom theme designed and developed for only 50$. To give you an idea, such work, would cost around 1000$. I advise you to search a little better TF and buy a theme that fits your budget.

Regards,

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
cbkyro says

I appreciate your response but I am well aware the cost of a custom theme. I was more looking for help if anyone has come across something similar or has one I for some reason have not found.

I have been through every single WP theme on TF including PSDs alone. Just surprised no one has taken advantage of this. It takes me longer but perhaps I will create and sell my own =)

20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
mydearcosmo says

Don’t expect to get a custom theme designed and developed for only 50$. To give you an idea, such work, would cost around 1000$. I advise you to search a little better TF and buy a theme that fits your budget. Regards,

I agree. If you need to have a customized site made by a developer, then you have to pay for it and it doesn’t go cheap.

by
by
by
by
by
by