194 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
digitonik says

So in my boredom while coding I decided to take a picture of what I see when looking out the back door of my apartment.

Here it is at 5:45pm Central Time in Texas.

Outside my Back door

What do you see when you look out your back door?

738 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Jar says

You see a broken image outside your back door? :O edit: There we go, I can see it now.

I’m 18 and so still live with my parents, but outside my window I see a fence and a bush. (There is a fence around these 2 windows on this side)

194 posts
+3 more
digitonik says
You see a broken image outside your back door? :O edit: There we go, I can see it now. I’m 18 and so still live with my parents, but outside my window I see a fence and a bush. (There is a fence around these 2 windows on this side)

Hah! Ya kinda forgot to add the .jpg to the image link. :( Good thing I caught my typo. You sure saw that fast. Trolling the forums much? :)

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

This is where I wish I had a nice camera (or a camera :D ) as I have a lovely running creek and forest in my backyard I’d love to share with you guys :) I’ll go try to steal one from Allie later :D

@digitonik – Looks really nice, I expect a video of you jumping into that pool from where the pic was taken (do not do this.) :P

194 posts
+3 more
digitonik says
This is where I wish I had a nice camera (or a camera :D ) as I have a lovely running creek and forest in my backyard I’d love to share with you guys :) I’ll go try to steal one from Allie later :D @digitonik – Looks really nice, I expect a video of you jumping into that pool from where the pic was taken (do not do this.) :P

Steal a camera :) . Trying to get that image in my head is not working.

I have contemplated many times about jumping to the pool from my balcony. After realizing I would probably land on the concrete… I decided not to jump.

32 posts
TrueStudios says
This is where I wish I had a nice camera (or a camera :D ) as I have a lovely running creek and forest in my backyard I’d love to share with you guys :) I’ll go try to steal one from Allie later :D @digitonik – Looks really nice, I expect a video of you jumping into that pool from where the pic was taken (do not do this.) :P

I have contemplated many times about jumping to the pool from my balcony. After realizing I would probably land on the concrete… I decided not to jump.

From the picture it doesn’t look too far but I am sure it is deceivingly far, however that would be one hell of a thrill.

168 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Fuel99 says

From the picture it doesn’t look too far but I am sure it is deceivingly far, however that would be one hell of a thrill.

Or one hell of a pain in the ass, when he actually lands on his bum. Nice view though. Once my golf/swim/minibar backyard is all done i might actually share it with you guys :p

563 posts
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

backdoor technically this is outsite my front door, but my back door is far too boring ;-)

4:41pm Seattle, WA

194 posts
+3 more
digitonik says
backdoor technically this is outsite my front door, but my back door is far too boring ;-)

Howdy Superstar! Not quite your back door :o but that will work. Especially if the back is boring :)

738 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
Jar says

Oh those monitors remind me… I purchased a couple of ‘09 23” Dell computer monitors for $75 each brand new from Dell.com! They were the daily deal and I was looking at just the right time, because right after I placed my order (around 5 minutes after it was available) it was already out of stock!

by
by
by
by
by
by