7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
JoHatton says

Is this the right place to ask for paid help. I am after some modifications to my site, where is the best place to find someone to help me?

Thanks

Jo

3806 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

what changes do you need made? Either we or one of our freelancers should be able to do it. Email charlie4282@hotmail.com
thanks

24 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
diogoredindev says

Hi,

I’m really interested in the work. I have much experience with WordPress and I have done some WordPress themes in the past, inclusively for ThemeForest (check out my portfolio).

You can see my portfolio in diogoredin.com, and contact me through diogo.redin@gmail.com. Please let me know if you are interested.

Kind Regards, Diogo Redin – Web Developer

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi,

If you are still looking for someone to help, you can contact me as well as take a look at my Testimonials/Feedback through my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

Regrads

88 posts
angela30 says

Hi Jo,

I am very interested in this project and have experience of 5 years and expertise in many technologies. I can surely help you with your website at nominal rates. If you are interested, i can send you my sample work on your email.

Please reply me on my Email id- angela.cis30@gmail.com Or you can contact me on skype: cis.angela

Thanks and Regards Angela D

7 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
JoHatton says

Purchase Verification for Freelance theme/template support by Marvidude : http://themeforest.net/user/marvidude

Thanks to everyone that replied to me. I decided to use Marvidude based on his excellent testimonilals. I was very happy I did. He carried out all the work I required, was an excellent communicator and responded to my every query with speed, at a reasonable rate. Thanks Marvidude, I will use you again.

by
by
by
by
by
by