21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Australia Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
cgruber says

I need a new logo designed for my new business.

Email me and I will send you the icon I want included in the logo, the text as well as color scheme.

Best concept gets $150 AUD paid into your nominated PayPal account + the opportunity to become our preferred designer for future customer project work..

jm3165@ymail.com

PS: I urgently need this.

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Rgre1 says

I would like to know the name of the business before I start it so i know where to start

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

contacted, no reply… either wrong address, or found someone for the job :)

3085 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
contacted, no reply… either wrong address, or found someone for the job :)

Well I too and he replied at that time. I sent some initial ideas to him and got no reply after that. :confused:

626 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
femo says

whats Your business name & business type Bro…...........

by
by
by
by
by
by