3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

i really want this in stalled.. please give me a price quote.and how long should it take..

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
beiker says

There are also freelancer sites where you could post this offer just to extend your options but the people here are really good.

Good luck bud.

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

sorry http://activeden.net/item/sharing-tool-light-and-dark-versions-as2-v10/67894
yes i have contacted the author.. not much help their.. im sure he is busy

Hi.

TNL , you contacted me 2 weeks ago with this issue. I wrote you that you only needed to review the included help.pdf file to get it done, as you didn’t need anything special, except customize the url links inside the fla, publish it and embed the swf on your own project.

You answered that you were a complete dummy with all related with flash (anyway, i answered you don’t even need to know as to get it done), but you didn’t ask for a budget or anything else. I got no answer to my last email to you.

Now you open a forum thread for this.
Please, if you want someone to help you for free i’m ok with that, but don’t tell here on public forum that i didn’t help you out. Anyway, if you have any issue with my file, you can always contact me again. I’m always glad to give support to my customers. But definitively this is not the best approach. ;)

Best
<”}}><

484 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
omarabid says

Probably the wrong way to approach professional developers. I’d recommend that

1. Improve your English 2. Befriend a developer. Pay his expensive $$/hour for some projects. He’ll certainly help you for small stuff from time to time (but don’t abuse)

Or

1. Odesk, freelancer, and the likes. (the fun will never stop there).

Good Luck.

915 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
michaelhejja says

Sure I’ll do it, send me the….

Oh, you just used up your $20. Sorry.

18 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
webarto says

Sure I’ll do it, send me the…. Oh, you just used up your $20. Sorry.

Elitism detected. Oh wait, you actually have the badge.

484 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
omarabid says

$20 for now and $0 when the job is finished. Both a bad attitude and low offer, you’re not here to make friends are you? If you’re low on money that’s fine, but a friendly approach will get you far.

bah, probably he didn’t listen to your advice

TNL3542 just sent you a message from your marketplace profile.

If you need to verify that this user is a customer of yours, visit http://activeden.net/user/TNL3542?pm_key=NDg1OTQ5%0A

The purchase data shown in the link above will only be active for 7 days from the sending of this email.

my english is just fine thank you very much.. i am american so back off

You can reply to this email to respond.

and by “Improve your English”, I mean use proper grammar and syntax, I don’t necessarily mean you don’t have decent English.

My 2 cen… wait, I shouldn’t give advice any more.

3714 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

TNL , you can count yourself lucky the community remains so helpful towards you time after time. Personally I don’t understand where you’ve earned the credit from.

Saying you’re “American, so back off” does not prove of a great attitude nor prevent you from making grammar mistakes. In fact, pretty much every single post you’ve made in this thread contained an error. This is a very friendly and polite community, but emails like those are really pushing the limits of acceptance.

3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
TNL3542 says

TNL , you can count yourself lucky the community remains so helpful towards you time after time. Personally I don’t understand where you’ve earned the credit from. Saying you’re “American, so back off” does not prove of a great attitude nor prevent you from making grammar mistakes. In fact, pretty much every single post you’ve made in this thread contained an error. This is a very friendly and polite community, but emails like those are really pushing the limits of acceptance.
i like being here.. its a great community.. i work 3rd shift from 10pm until around 7 or 8 the next day.. i dont think right when im tired..so im sorry for my mistakes so back off for anyone who has somthing against me .. at least i buy files from here.. and not steal
3714 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

i like being here.. its a great community.. i work 3rd shift from 10pm until around 7 or 8 the next day.. i dont think right when im tired..so im sorry for my mistakes so back off

‘Not thinking right’ has never been a good excuse for anything. If you know you can’t behave when you’re tired, then don’t come here when you’re tired. Working a graveyard shift gives you no rights to be impolite at all. Telling me to ‘back off’ as well definitely does not improve your argument either.

by
by
by
by
by
by