3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
yvilene says

Hi, new here, and new to the Pandora theme. I chose it because in the demo, it plays a video in the header and that’s exactly what I wanted, my problem is though in the help file I”m not understanding how to do that, where to put a video file so that it can be played from the homepage just like in the demo and does it need to be a swf file? This is all new to me so please forgive if I sound like a dork. lol I just need a push in the right direction:)

Also I don’t understand what is meant by ‘slider helper’, I see the image in the psd folder, I have GIMP if that matters.

thank you!:)

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snaz3d says

I still can’t believe that some people have the balls to ask here for help when they didn’t even purchase the theme.

3 posts
yvilene says

Excuse me? For your information I DO own it otherwise I would not be asking for help configuring it. Your VERY RUDE response is NOT necessary and shows me that you have nothing better to do but be an *. If this is how this site supports, if this is what you call support, I definately will NOT be purchasing in the future and neither will anyone else I tell about this.

252 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
der says

Are you sure you purchased the file ? We have ways of finding out you know…

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hey Guys,

First, lets keep the language in check please.

yvilene, I think what the user meant to imply was that you don’t currently have a “purchased” badge which users get automatically the second they make their first purchase on the site.

Now this isn’t to say you didn’t buy it, there could have been a technical issue or perhaps it was under a different account, these things happen. If you’d like to send in a support ticket, we can clear up any issues or questions you may be having.

Moved to item discussion. :)

3 posts
yvilene says

I did send in a support ticket, here’s a snippet from your own help file that I got WITH the theme. Apparently this is NOT the case. Whatever ** ‘implied’ he should never be that rude about it. I’ve had this for months yet am just getting to install it after moving and having to replace my entire network/machines. You really need to examine the sort of people you have working with you, do you really think that kind of greeting and response is good for business? You won’t be getting mine again.

9. Conclusion, #top

Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As we said at the beginning, we’re glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but we’ll do our best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
I did send in a support ticket, here’s a snippet from your own help file that I got WITH the theme. Apparently this is NOT the case. Whatever ** ‘implied’ he should never be that rude about it. I’ve had this for months yet am just getting to install it after moving and having to replace my entire network/machines. You really need to examine the sort of people you have working with you, do you really think that kind of greeting and response is good for business? You won’t be getting mine again.

9. Conclusion, #top

Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As we said at the beginning, we’re glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but we’ll do our best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.

I’ve asked you to please keep the language in check, please be sure to do so :)

Please note that any and all item support is provided by the individual author, not Envato. Although author support is highly encouraged, it is not required. I have responded to your support ticket.

by
by
by
by
by
by