• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
graphicmind says

This item was soft-rejected with the reason: “An interesting concept but the design here is a little too basic and simplistic. The typeface selection needs more work, you need to think about the little details in this file and how you can improve the design in general.”

I improved the typography and added elements (previously it was just the user login form and the subscribe form). This time it was hard rejected with the usual, “Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

What do you think should be improved or changed? What needs addressing, is it the typography? Is it the drop shadows, inner shadows, inner glows, and bevels?

Many thanks for any suggestions!

3503 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

My first thought is that the background texture should be more subtle, I don’t think it looks that good. Also not too sure about the font on the smaller text. I think you’ve got to do something pretty mind blowing in this category to be successful though.

by
by
by
by
by
by