Followed the quick install to a tee and it went well. I’m able to log into the administration section but when we try to access the site we receive the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /public_html/dks.com/modules/mod_news_show_sp2/k2helper.php on line 1
1. Can someone shed some light on how to remedy this error.
2. We are using ThemeForest, can we upgrade to joomla 3.3.3 without affecting template and system
Development Site URL: http://18.104.22.168/dks.com/
I fixed it. Evidently, The quickstart package had a corrupt file. So, because the admin panel was working I used extension manager to install (reinstall) the mod_news_show_sp2.zip extension and it fixed the problem. The Extension folder came with the downloaded files we purchased.
Maybe ThemeForest can update the quickstart file to included the corrected file so others don’t have to spend time figuring this out after purchasing the product.
Thanks heavens you included the Extension folder with the fixed file in it.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.