3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sanjeevnewar says

Hi,

I have a page named “Page 1” and it has multiple tabs in it (tab 1, tab 2, tab 3). “Page 1” is also a menu item and these tabs compose as a secondary level menu. So when I click on Page 1 in the menu, I am landing on the page “Page 1” with the first tab “tab 1” selected by default. But when I select “tab 2” from the secondary level menu, I am unable to land on Page 1 with tab 2 selected. In this case also “tab 1” is selected.

I want to know if there is a plugin which will help me in selecting a particular tab on a page when I select that item from the secondary level menu.

I hope this makes sense! Your reply at the earliest is appreciated.

3862 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

It can be done I believe with jquery but either way it will require some clever custom coding.

I’ve never tried it but this might work also http://tabbervilla.com/wordpress-post-tabs-pro/features/

3 posts
sanjeevnewar says

Thanks Charlie for your help. We are checking the link you sent. Will update you if it works.

3 posts
sanjeevnewar says

One more thing – the Tab that we are using is styled as a left-side aligned tab because we have a lot of items so its better to keep them in a vertical tabs style than horizontal.

by
by
by
by
by
by