589 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
grandelelo says

Sorry for the question… but I would like to know how long does it take to see the money in my account after the day 15th email confirmation???

1432 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Mine take 2 to 3 days after 15th to see the money in my account. It is perfectly ok for me and risk free.

589 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
grandelelo says

Ok Mr. Charles B. there is nothing to get me crasy for now… we are steel in 15th… what do you mean by : “for me and risk free”?.

1432 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Ok Mr. Charles B. there is nothing to get me crasy for now… we are steel in 15th… what do you mean by : “for me and risk free”?.

Risk free? I feel more comfortable using Swift. PayPal, Skrill (Moneybookers), and Envato Prepaid MasterCard® or Worldwide Local Bank Transfers (Payoneer) are also good. What that works for Ben might now work for James. That is all I can say.

Happy spending Grandelelo!

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

When requesting for a withdrawal by SWIFT, what does this mean?

“All earnings available at 31 Jan 2013 23:59:59”

I presume it’s the last earnings that will be 31 Jan 2013 23:59:59 rather than the current live earnings? So if I select this option I will receive anything up to that date i.e. 31st Jan? Just want to make doubly sure before anything goes kaput!!

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I presume it’s the last earnings that will be 31 Jan 2013 23:59:59 rather than the current live earnings? So if I select this option I will receive anything up to that date i.e. 31st Jan? Just want to make doubly sure before anything goes kaput!!

:) yes, it means you will get every earning from the sales up to 23:59:59. /or/ 31st Jan

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

:) yes, it means you will get every earning from the sales up to 23:59:59. /or/ 31st Jan

Cheers!

148 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CipheredDesigns says

Hey Guys, does anybody know something about fee via swift? I´m a german citizen and I have no idea how much I would have to pay for a transfer from Australia to Germany.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Hey Guys, does anybody know something about fee via swift? I´m a german citizen and I have no idea how much I would have to pay for a transfer from Australia to Germany.
I think its gonna be something like on Envato transfer. From UK to China it was £20. Then one of my Friend wanted to send money here also, From Australia, its also around $30. I think it depends on the Bank as well, and probably the amount also. Paypal is not a better solution? Ah.. and dont forget the change rate, because if you have no USD account in the german bank, they will change the devisa on they rate.
148 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CipheredDesigns says

I do not know, mate. I´ve already asked two german colleagues here on graphicriver. The first one, a very famous and successful GR author has never replied – too bad for him.. the second one told me something about limitations on his paypal account. The whole transfer system here on Envato isn´t transparent to me. I know there are many threads about fees and payments to Europe but it would be great if the staff could release a complete list or note with detailed information about the payments system with exact listing of different countries, amounts and fees!

by
by
by
by
by
by