4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
webreflex says

I have opened three tickets for a skrill payment issue till now… But once i reply to a ticket from my mail, itself there i gets no reply again… Also there is no option in support.envato.com to check the status of an existing ticket, so iam forced to open new tickets… Ticket IDs are 1)RPX-815-49413 2)DOU-221-24390 3)FQB-862-84354

I have deposited the amount via skrill(moneybookers) and it is not credited to the envato a/c yet Please help :crying::crying::crying: I can post a screenshot of payment if required…

5569 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

We only need one ticket :) Multiple tickets just clog up the system and it takes Support longer to reply. I’ve passed on one of your tickets to Support. They replied yesterday as well as a couple days ago, so please be patient and they’ll be updating your ticket shortly :) Thanks!

4 posts
  • Located in India
webreflex says

Thanks issue resolved…. Kudos !!!!

4 posts
  • Located in India
webreflex says

On theme purchase… clicked buy now… instant purchase… no confirmations… cool… but a confirmation like “Do you like to buy this theme?” would be good :bigsmile:

2642 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

On theme purchase… clicked buy now… instant purchase… no confirmations… cool… but a confirmation like “Do you like to buy this theme?” would be good :bigsmile:

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but you are after all redirected to your PayPal page to type in your details, before any purchase is made using the “Buy now” option…

4 posts
  • Located in India
webreflex says

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but you are after all redirected to your PayPal page to type in your details, before any purchase is made using the “Buy now” option…

You are right… But i meant purchasing with existing balance in account…

by
by
by
by
by
by