graphicspencilzzzz
graphicspencilzzzz Recent Posts Threads Started
443 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
graphicspencilzzzz says

Dear member,

I want to ask something please reply. I have withdrawal the money through moneybookers that was $ 382 but when i received it was only $352 here in Pakistan account. If anyone using moneybookers please tell me what are intermediate bank transfer charges. and why they have charge $ 30 for transfer. Money booker has charged there flat fee also. after that $ 30 was deducted in between someone and i only received $352.

some days ago i have withdrawal $ 64 and i have received the correct amount that time. but not this time. I have asked money booker but didn’t get the satisfactory answer.

Is any range that if we transfer less then $ 100 then it will charge less? please tell thanks.

103 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
sheko_elanteko says

It depends on the bank.
I use moneybookers, and my bank charge about $8. I live in Egypt.

335 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • South Africa
Tamixes says

When money is paid into a payoneer account via a credit card – either the account holder (you) or the person making the payment (the client) will pay a card fee. You can get a preview of what the fees will be here https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

Here in South Africa, it’s cheaper for me to use Payoneer than Paypal, as each country has different fee structures with Paypal, but the intial Payoneer fees are the same, it’s the ATM fees that differ in each country.

by
by
by
by
by
by