221 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

I want to make a deposit in paypal and want to send over 100$ and as it said in deposit section i sent a message to graphicriver staff via the link shown there but 3 days passed and no reply, what to do?!

691 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
graphcoder says

BlinVarfi hie, please tweet your support id @envato_support to get a quicker support.

all the best.

221 posts
  • Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

BlinVarfi hie, please tweet your support id @envato_support to get a quicker support. all the best.

how to do that O.o

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

BlinVarfi hie, please tweet your support id @envato_support to get a quicker support. all the best.
how to do that O.o

When someone contacts support, a ticket ID is created, and an automatic reply is sent via e-mail:

In this case, simply tweet your ticket ID to @envato_support and they’ll respond as soon as possible.

221 posts
  • Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

how to do that O.o

When someone contacts support, a ticket ID is created, and an automatic reply is sent via e-mail:

In this case, simply tweet your ticket ID to @envato_support and they’ll respond as soon as possible.

Oh ok, thank you :)

221 posts
  • Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

how to do that O.o

they answered but now i have to write back, simply reply the email right? i have done that but does it take this long for the staff to answer?! O.o or i should write a new ticket, i mean does replying email go to them cause some other sites don’t support replying the staff email.

by
by
by
by
by
by