8 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
CloudSheep says

I would like to connect my brand new payoneer card to my ThemeForest account but, I had to withdraw the earnings via friends payoneer card (successfully) as I was waiting for my own card to arrive and now it seems I can’t change to my own new card (payoneer account). Or at least I see no options to connect my account to my new card.

Thanks in advance for any help.

315 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
SuggeElson says

Help for this question here you can get only from Nissim_Payoneer , but i advice you to contact directly with support – http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

8 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CloudSheep says

Thank You :)

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Each Envato account has a unique Payee ID within Payoneer’s system, that would be applied to a Payoneer account when you sign up. This is how the system knows which Payoneer account to send the payment to.

If you’ve already connected your Envato account to a Payoneer account, you’ll need to contact us and request that we release that Payee ID from our system. Once we do that, you will then be able to connect your Envato account to a new Payoneer account.

You’ll need to submit a request to us via e-mail, using the link above. Once you do, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a reference ID number (starts with LTK). If you can send me that number once you receive it, I’ll be happy to follow up with your request. You can send it to me at nissimal@payoneer.com

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

8 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
CloudSheep says

Each Envato account has a unique Payee ID within Payoneer’s system, that would be applied to a Payoneer account when you sign up. This is how the system knows which Payoneer account to send the payment to.

If you’ve already connected your Envato account to a Payoneer account, you’ll need to contact us and request that we release that Payee ID from our system. Once we do that, you will then be able to connect your Envato account to a new Payoneer account.

You’ll need to submit a request to us via e-mail, using the link above. Once you do, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a reference ID number (starts with LTK). If you can send me that number once you receive it, I’ll be happy to follow up with your request. You can send it to me at nissimal@payoneer.com

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Hello,

thank you for your answer and sorry for being so late with the response.

I have sent the reference number to the given e-mail.

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Great, will check it. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by