1625 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Hello

Today i tried to access my funds from payoneer and my card was rejected. I accesed payoneer from the internet and it shows ‘your card was blocked’

Has anyone experienced this ? Any idea ? My payoneer account – zoomitflasher () gmail

1313 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Indonesia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

OMG , whats going on? are you making mistake with something?

Nissim, where are you? we need your help about this ;)

406 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Nepal
+3 more
RelStudios says

Hello

Today i tried to access my funds from payoneer and my card was rejected. I accesed payoneer from the internet and it shows ‘your card was blocked’

Has anyone experienced this ? Any idea ? My payoneer account – zoomitflasher () gmail

yep recently i had faced that problem my suggestion would be do live chat with payoneer support you have to give some of asked answers by the support team and instantly your card will be unblocked :)

Regards,

Satish

Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Called them on the phone and they told me that it is blocked for security reasons, my card holder reported my card compromised :|

And they said they will review my case and let me kbow by mail..

Do you have a link to the live chat thing , i ll try that tonight

I m scared :d thanks guys good to know i am not alone

491 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

Lot of us gave up on paypal to avoid such situations. Hopefully the issue will be quickly solved for our fellow author but an official explanations of why/when a payoneer card can be blocked is highly required now.

we need to know our money is there when we need it.

BF

+7 more
ZoomIt says

Yup, weird thing is I got no message or mail whatsoever about the issue…

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

They do block accounts occasionally on Paypal and Moneybookers, to check your identity. You probably need to provide them with some document scans, although absence of Payoneer email to you about this issue is a weird thing.

454 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey,

Payoneer very rarely closes accounts, and when we do so we send out e-mail notifications to all parties involved.

If you could please provide me with the ticket ID for your query to CS (starts with LTK ) or send me the e-mail address on your account, I’d be happy to check into this for you.

You can e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

+7 more
ZoomIt says

Checked my email and my last one from payoneer was envato 15 dec card load

@nissim sent you a mail

454 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Checked my email and my last one from payoneer was envato 15 dec card load @nissim sent you a mail

Thanks,

Checking now and I’ll update you as soon as I have more info.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by