• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
CreativeMilk says
It’s a bit confusing but whats the deal with this card?

Do i get a card send to my home?
Can i use the card to get money from a atm?
Is this card registerd with my tax office?
Whats the max amount of money that i can transfer to this card?

So whats the biggest reason i must use this card instead paypal?

Do i get a card send to my home? =yes
can i use the card to get money from a atm? = yes
Is this card registerd with my tax office? =no as far as i know
Whats the max amount of money that i can transfer to this card?= as long as you have money there fell free but you cant go below 0 :P

So whats the biggest reason i must use this card instead paypal?=hide the spending $$$ from your wife :P

Well the bbiggest reason to use paypal is that i can spend 2500 euro’s each year without telling my tax office about this(otherwise i have to pay them a tax fee between 42% – 52%)

4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Whats the max amount of money that i can transfer to this card?= as long as you have money there fell free but you cant go below 0 :P

So whats the biggest reason i must use this card instead paypal?=hide the spending $$$ from your wife :P
Well the bbiggest reason to use paypal is that i can spend 2500 euro’s each year without telling my tax office about this(otherwise i have to pay them a tax fee between 42% – 52%)

You shouldn’t say stuff like this on public bro` but it’s the same thing with Payo` no need to state tax on this but if one day someone will get on to you man ho man this apply also on your PayPal .

I don’t know what kind of business you have but I never f* with tax, also i don’t know about your country but if you register as a company you can go down to 20%-25% on tax

2317 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
CreativeMilk says

You shouldn’t say stuff like this on public bro` but it’s the same thing with Payo` no need to state tax on this but if one day someone will get on to you man ho man this apply also on your PayPal .

I don’t know what kind of business you have but I never f* with tax, also i don’t know about your country but if you register as a company you can go down to 20%-25% on tax

lol

well i do pay tax, ofcours, i am a businessowner so it wise to pay tax ;) but for payments true my paypal, well i do forget sometimes to pay the tax;)

no here’s the tax 42%-52% :(

4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says

lol

well i do pay tax, ofcours, i am a businessowner so it wise to pay tax ;) but for payments true my paypal, well i do forget sometimes to pay the tax;)

Well i know a thing or two about Dutch income + I have a long resume with Dutch girls and Amsterdam coffee shops yearning me a lot i think .

Any way…. thinks of corporate tax in your country, register a company is about a 1000 euro’s(I think Dutch registered corporation is free of tax ) + some bla bla then if all your income in a year is under 200,000 tax pay is 20% above it is 27% -30% so maybe this can help still your personal income from your company will be 42%-52% but your company is what imported in tax matter . just let you know i pay tax in 2 countries so don’t do the cry baby to me :P

Also I want to indicate where you say “well i do forget sometimes to pay the tax” man that’s new to me :P

1572 posts Building the Web.
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+2 more
ZoomIt says

Why do taxes have to be as high as that…........

69 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Sri Lanka
vinoj says

Because they are lazy to be an author here and earn money. :)

2317 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
CreativeMilk says

Well i dont mind to pay taxes, but i dont like to pay taxes if it is spend wrong. well i dont know it my country is the highest with the taxes, but it is a little bit on the high side, i agree.

2317 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
CreativeMilk says

lol

Well i know a thing or two about Dutch income + I have a long resume with Dutch girls and Amsterdam coffee shops yearning me a lot i think .

Any way…. thinks of corporate tax in your country, register a company is about a 1000 euro’s(I think Dutch registered corporation is free of tax ) + some bla bla then if all your income in a year is under 200,000 tax pay is 20% above it is 27% -30% so maybe this can help still your personal income from your company will be 42%-52% but your company is what imported in tax matter . just let you know i pay tax in 2 countries so don’t do the cry baby to me :P

Also I want to indicate where you say “well i do forget sometimes to pay the tax” man that’s new to me :P

No to own a company name is just 37,50 euros a year ;). And company or not you have to pay a minimum tax of 42%(i dont know the rates out of my head) but depending on the amout of income it can rise up to 52%.

Well if i earn 300 euro’s on my paypal this year well i buy me some books with it and dont pass it to my tax office.

Where getting offtopic ;) Sorry about that.

81 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+1 more
DreamWarrior says

I have a problem. Can the staff help? I already have a Payoneer card, so I go to the correspondent link and it asks for my card number, username and password. The thing is, after I enter the info, it tells me that some of the data is wrong (won’t tell me which). One things that’s strange is that it asks for “username” when there’s no username to login to Payoneer (when you log in you enter your email address). So I’ve tried my email address, my real name, etc., but nothing works. What should one enter here?

I’m also in the process of replacing the old card with a new one, because Payoneer recently changed the issuer bank and they need to replace all cards. The new card hasn’t arrived yet, so I’m entering the old card number. Needless to say, the old card still appears in my Payoneer account.

Help? I’d like to link my payments here to Payoneer before the deadline for the next payment.

Thank you!

200 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Goldenbug says

this is great news, thank you.

by
by