4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Seems like an easier option than Withdrawing ›› Paypal ›› Paypal to Bank ›› Finally get the cash…. But I’m more interested in if it is ‘cheaper’ haha

send it to your credit card .

Withdrawing ›› Paypal ›› Paypal to credit card ›› any left over at the pay day >>credit card will auto send to bank (and you skip the bank fee :P ).
so if you transfer to your CC and then into you bank account you skip any fee? is that correct?

This is what I do all the time I pay just the Paypal to credit card fee which is $ 6 or something. I think also you need that your cc visa or whatever to be link with your bank ,so for example if you send checks to pay for your ccs debt you can’t do it.

if you are not sure call your cc company

809 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
matu says

Well I have online banking and can transfer in and out of my Cc account with ease so this could be a great option

457 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey,

Payoneer offers two payment methods, the Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard and the worldwide local bank transfer service.

Pricing and fees for the prepaid card may vary between programs, however there is some information in this thread: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/payoneer-fees/43931?page=1

The worldwide local bank transfer service allows you to receive your payments directly to your local bank account, via local transfers in your local currency (for participating countries) or via SWIFT . Pricing depends on the specific country, however in general it would be up to $10.00 per transfer, and an additional 1% of the transaction amount or $10, whichever is lower.

So, the maximum charge for the local bank transfer service would be $20.00, and depending on your country/transaction amount it can be lower.

If you have any questions regarding either service, I’d be more than happy to assist.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

809 posts
+2 more
matu says

I know this isn’t on topic as such but I have just checked with Paypal and it says that cost of transaction to my back account is free

4140 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I know this isn’t on topic as such but I have just checked with Paypal and it says that cost of transaction to my back account is free

I really don’t know as I always send it to me cc , I also send to my cc founds in dollars or in whatever currency i have and i let my cc to do the convert to my local currency which is always a better rate then PayPal, I have no clue why is that.

p.s .

Sorry Nissim we drift away and talk about the enemies….

457 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

p.s .

Sorry Nissim we drift away and talk about the enemies….

Haha, no worries. I do represent Payoneer, but to be honest I think it’s important for there to be multiple payment options. It creates competition, keeps prices competitive, and really in the end helps develop more innovative solutions ;)

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

809 posts
+2 more
matu says

I dont understand how you get past the Paypal currency convert as it does it automatically when I transfer in dollars to my CC account.

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

Ok, so if it’s cheaper to SWIFT it, I should SWIFT it to my Credit card?

By putting it in Paypal first, they’ll already have bent me over on the currency conversion and then the 3.4% fee.

But now i think about it, I think my CC might be free currency conversion…

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

I think the only way to get round this problem is to make more money.

3954 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+9 more
miseld says

Payoneer? In my opinion it’s a big lost of money. It’s okay if you receive customization payments, etc., but for big bucks, a no no. Why? Because you loose a lot with payoneer’s/mastercard exchange rate. For example, I’ve lost about $200 in one month because of their exchange rate. Best of the best, for big money transfers is swift.
We are in same country and i never lose any cent, here is exchange rate from mastercard: http://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html

1 USD = 1.52 BAM

and i don’t know how can you lose $200 on your transaction.

I’m not here to promote (or protect) Payoneer I just talking honestly that i’m very satisfied with their services.

by
by
by
by
by
by