13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
MooseThemes says

Hi!, don’t know if everyone is having the same problem i used to have access to this part Private Load Invitation Were you send payment request to your customers now i don’t longer have access to this. Is it just me or someone else having the same issue?

cc @Nissim_Payoneer ticket # LTK1215303944692X
Regards David Moosethemes

460 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi,

If you are no longer able to see the option, you can still direct your loader to visit https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx

Also please send me an e-mail and I will see if there is any way to have the option restored for your account: nissimal@payoneer.com

633 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
UBLThemes says

Nissim_Payoneer

I am very interested in using your system but I need to know if its in our benefit to do so.

For instance, does your cards:

1. convert to the Pound Sterling
  2. What is your exchange rate to the Pound Sterling
  3. What is your charge for transfer to a UK bank account
  4. How long does it take to transfering to the UK bank if you can do this.
  5. What is your charge for transfering to a UK bank if you can do this
  6. What is your monthly fee for the card etc
  7. What charge is there to withdraw from the card at a cash machine
  8. What charge is there to use on the internet and in high street shops

Thanks

UBL

460 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi UBL,

Thanks for showing interest in Payoneer! You definitely should be comfortable with your payment solution, and I’d be happy to answer your questions:

1) Once you select Payoneer as your payment method, you will be able to choose from two options to receive your Envato payments: Direct Bank Transfer and the Payoneer Prepaid Debit Card. We offer local bank transfers to the UK, meaning we’ll actually send you the payments from a local bank in the UK, in GBP. We convert the funds from USD to GBP using rates of only 2% above the official market mid-rate, which is an excellent rate, and charge only $2.99 per transfer to your bank account.

The Payoneer card is held in USD, and is converted using rates of up to 3% above MasterCard’s official exchange rates, so you can charge it in GBP and it will be converted at the time of transfer.

2) Answered above.

3) $2.99 per transfer to a UK bank account if you choose our direct bank transfer option. Currently we do not support transfer of funds from the Payoneer card to a bank account, but we plan to add that service in the near future.

4) Local bank transfers to the UK take 1-3 business days (it’s a standard UK to UK bank transfer). We process the transfer within hours of Envato making the payment.

5) Answered above

6) If you select Payoneer as your payment method and go to the application page, there will be a full list of pricing and fees (before you enter any information or choose between the Payoneer card and Global Bank Transfer Service).

7) Same as above (listed on the fees page)

8 ) We do not charge for online/in store purchases that are not cash withdrawals. The only charge you will see is the conversion cost for foreign transactions (since the card is held in USD).

I hope that I was able to address your questions, and of course feel free to ask any more that you may have.

Nissim | Head of Community at Payoneer | payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by