124 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
JStephens says

I’m writing this because I have had an issue regarding “Registering” for the Envato Payoneer Card. I follow the link at the bottom of the Withdrawal Page and upon clicking the page there are no links available to register for an account. At first I thought maybe I was crazy but after looking at some screenshots on the envato notes blog I noticed the page I am getting linked to has no “Choose Your Country” tabs etc. I attached a screenshot to show the issue.

I would like to signup for Payoneer however, it is literally impossible at the moment because the page envato is linking to has no links on it to register. Anyone else have this problem?

Below is a link to my screenshot of the page Envato is linking to, to register for the Payoneer Card. Screenshot – http://postimage.org/image/a6t9shtw/full/

Envato Live Link – https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/index.aspx *Pressing the “Click Here to get to your account” link takes you to a login page for members who are already registered with Payoneer, not new members who want to register.

Thanks in advance for those who can help.

- Jonathan

335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
tiam says

I actually registered last week on payoneer without any problems. What I remember there where i bigger button on the bottom of the page. The link you attached isn’t working so I can’t see what it looks like. Did you go from your account to the page? Withdrawal tab and then select Envato prepaid master card and then from the link appearing there?

124 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
JStephens says

Hmmm?

That’s strange the link is no longer working.

But, to answer your question; Yes. I went to the withdrawal page, clicked prepaid master card, and the link I got redirected me to https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/index.aspx however now it is not working so I am uber confused lol.

• Okay to make this even stranger. I went to the page and tried to go through the same process again. I clicked the link and it works for me but again, I keep getting this page that has no way to register with Payoneer. Is their some error with my specific AJ Account and Payoneer that the link is not redirecting itself correctly? Seems to be the only plausible explanation if others are still able to register but I am not able to?
335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
tiam says

Thats strange I found the link to the page and it looks like you described it. I would suggest you contact support about this. Could be some update that is going on??

460 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hey Guys,

When you select Payoneer as a payment method, a redirect token is given which takes you to the registration page. The generic https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/index.aspx will not work.

Judging by the first screenshot you posted, it’s possible you registered in the past and an account or application already exists.

If not, please try selecting Payoneer as a payment method again, and take a screenshot of the registration page if you are unable to apply for any reason.

You can send it to me at nissimal@payoneer.com

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Update: Indeed the issue here is that you have applied in the past, and you can only open (1) Payoneer account per partner/affiliate account.

You need to contact our CS department and they will assist you in restoring your old application or releasing your Payee ID so that you may submit a new application.

Thanks,

567 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
iamdok says

Hey Nissim,

I have tried to register recently for a payoneer card, but your registration form is preventing it. My home country is Ireland and the registration form requires a postal code for all Irish addresses.

The thing is, many addresses in Ireland don’t have a postal code. Most forms know this and the “postal code” filed becomes optional once Ireland is selected, not here.

Additionally “na” & “0” don’t satisify it either, so you should probably get someone to look at that. Very frustrating

Thanks. iamdok

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says
iamdok said
Hey Nissim,

I have tried to register recently for a payoneer card, but your registration form is preventing it. My home country is Ireland and the registration form requires a postal code for all Irish addresses.

The thing is, many addresses in Ireland don’t have a postal code. Most forms know this and the “postal code” filed becomes optional once Ireland is selected, not here.

Additionally “na” & “0” don’t satisify it either, so you should probably get someone to look at that. Very frustrating

Thanks. iamdok

Hey,

Thanks very much for the info, I’ll definitely pass it on.

For now I would suggest just putting in a random number (as there are no zip codes it won’t matter anyway).

Thanks again,

22 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
population2 says

Hi Nissim,

I’m having the same problem as JStephens. I had an account in the past but I believe Payoneer already deleted my account.

It would be great if you could clear up this issue. I emailed Payoneer CS, but never got a response.

Thanks

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi Nissim,

I’m having the same problem as JStephens. I had an account in the past but I believe Payoneer already deleted my account.

It would be great if you could clear up this issue. I emailed Payoneer CS, but never got a response.

Thanks

Please send me your reference ID number (starts with LTK ) or the e-mail on your account, and I’d be more than happy to help. nissimal@payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by