448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Just to be clear, Payoneer did not block any funds. The card in question was charged by an ATM, when the ATM should not have charged the card.

Payoneer filed a dispute on the cardholder’s behalf, and an investigation was made between MasterCard and the ATM.

I understand that the cardholder in question is not happy with the time frame of Payoneer processing the dispute, and also of the funds being returned, however it was not Payoneer that blocked these funds.

7208 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

let me tell you what happened and then we call this a day.

you advertise secure and fast payment. you fail to deliver, you don’t apologize, you keep blaming the atm or mastercard.

for further reference, no one is happy to get his money blocked for three months.

1999 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
bitfade says

Just to be clear, Payoneer did not block any funds. The card in question was charged by an ATM, when the ATM should not have charged the card.
Never said anything different

Payoneer filed a dispute on the cardholder’s behalf, and an investigation was made between MasterCard and the ATM.
You took 18 days to file the dispute on my behalf and the investigation “up to 90 days” period only starts after that. Done in a couple of days, i could have got my money back at least 2 weeks ago.

however it was not Payoneer that blocked these funds.
So what ? i put my money in your hands each month, i do expect you to solve any related issue as soon as possible regardless the reason. It wasn’t my fault either if that ATM made a boo.

I went to the bank, they said those 2 transactions were never listed in the ATM log and that means no money was given to me. Asked for a copy, they said not possible because i’m not one of their customers but they would have gladly provided a signed paper with this information if asked by payoneer

One of your support staff, during a chat, stated that by providing such paper, funds would be immediately credited back to my account without filing any dispute.

So either the above is true and you could have directly contacted the bank to obtain the ATM log or it’s not and i’ve been given false information.

Edit:
However, i’ve already spent too much time on this so not interested in arguing the subject anymore.

To anybody else using payo to get cash from ATMs, i strongly suggest to always do 2 operations: very small amount first and real amount only when you have the cash of the first operation in your hands.

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thank you again for providing your feedback, whether positive or negative it’s important for us to hear it.

61 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
Creative-Medias says

Can I ask why you guys choose Payoneer over Swift transfer? - Ed

I would use in case my earnings are high enough that I need to hide part of it from the government.

For example you earn 10K a month, you transfer 4K to your bank and pay taxes and use the remaining and 6K to your Payoneer and use it without any TAX deduction.

It’s worth especially for countries with high income tax.

well for the US personal income tax is not that bad since it’s only around 30% according to wikipedia but some European countries have close to 60% income tax! (as a the side note those countries have 15 to 20% lower corporate income taxes,)

so imagine that: you earn 10K and 6K goes as income tax to your government.

and if you buy something from your remaining 4K then in those countries you can calculate with 20-27% VAT so you can spend actually somewhere around ~3K

Then I go and think about getting my money without a trace on my national bank account.

It is way over 60% in europe in some case. When I have clients in UK or everywhere in europe, I have 21% VAT, then 25-28% of social charges and income tax (which in my case is at 41-45%) + you need to have accountant, etc….

52 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
moozhl says

payoneer i was signup today and And I’ve written id error how can i change it ?

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

payoneer i was signup today and And I’ve written id error how can i change it ?

You can contact our customer support department to correct it: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

I would suggest live chat or telephone for immediate assistance.

229 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
ichurakov says

I’m sorry for off-topic. I have Payoneer card with expiration date – December 2013. Can I order second card now and use 2 cards? Will the new card expire in Dec2013 or it will be valid until 2016?

1477 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

ATM failed for me too once :( than to be sure i just got the money from the cashier at the bank.

Hmmm, interesting, really strange that I’ve really never realized I could also withdraw my money from the cashier instead of ATM with the Payoneer. Nice reminder. This seems absolutely more secure. But is it possible to encounter “silly” and “unnecessary” questions if we not have an account at the bank..?

448 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Most banks allow you to make what is called a “signature based cash withdrawal.” This is a cash withdrawal directly with the bank teller.

Each bank has its own policy regarding this service – sometimes they require that you have an account with the bank. In most cases they will not require this. You can check with the bank to confirm.

by
by
by
by
by
by